And it gone wrong...

From beneath the dark, he emerged as a tall and breathtaking figure, with perfect build muscles clinging from his white shirt, soft silky styled hair suiting him at very inch, and his face with deep brown eyes, no one cam forget them after meeting for the first time.

All this he think of himself, the CEO of Malhotra Enterprises, the handsome hunk Neil Malhotra. The dual personality Neil Malhotra is much more than just being a CEO. He is the son to a father, whom he consider his everything.

He entered the resort, taking his belongings, resisting the proposals of the receptionist. He is not much into people, definitely.
After taking bath, he came out wearing his towel wrapped around his waist. And his hot abs, how can one escape without doodling over it?

And with the confidence he entered to the garden of the hall, glancing at every detail of it.
''Not good at all'' he commented on the decorations of the hall for the big day.

He turned to go to the garden to check it, but end up colliding on a not much small figure with tied hairs, taking on phone.

Her eyes has some another thing, which he cant explain. Her not so white and not so dark, skin tone. He thought what can he call it, not fair not dusky. Just something pure. A pure exotic tone. He liked her non-plastic surgery ane non artificially whitewashed skin, which is unique in its own. And her baby hairs escaping from the tied bun, how can he ignore that?

And then suddenly he felt cold at this chest, and found a orange coloured liquid clinging his chest.
''Sorry actually I..'' she said, when she just extended her hand to clean the stain from his white t shirt with her tissue paper.
And then quickly he kept a hand in front of her, signalling to stop.

And then he take a look of her more than her face. Her plain white cotton kurti reaching till her knees, pairing up with a black leggins. No necklace, no pendant and no earing. Just her simplicity! Her heart shaped lips without any lipstick or lipgloss, but just a natural pinkish tone.
And her plain slippers, this catched his sudden vision.

And then he suddenly looked at her, into her eyes with his, that always seemed to be so furious.

''Dont you dare to try on me.''
He said calmly, while she is processing what he is about to say by narrowing her eyes giving confused looks.

''Such great beauty and innocence holds such a blatant. I know you girls very well, dont try it on me otherwise--''

''Otherwise?''
She narrowed her eyebrows and smirk at him. And suddenly, she hold his collar seeing him with furious eyes.

''What you think of yourself mister. And how dare you to judge my character! Have you seen yours? Probably not, and hence you are judging others. What you boys think about yourself?''

''Again trying to be close ms..''
And she left him with a jerk and big fierced eyes. She made her way past him taking long strides, when he continued,

''You have said what I think of me?'' He turned to her, abd she stops in her way.

''I want to ask you who are you to ask this. Well, I am CEO of a reputed company, and you,, may be a worker here.''
She didnt move a bit or guns towards him. She wanted to give him a solid reply to shut his mouth, but she knows the value of time. Let time shows her worth. And with this motive, she left struggling with her heart who wanted to give him a tight slap and reply.

''Sara.. What happened!? Sara...'' The phone was still in her hand, with a call.

SARA'S POV

''And''
''And what? You will ask me about the things here. And will order me to manage everything here. And bla bla! While going on a trip. How cruel!''

''Oh yaar. Why you acting like this.'' Am I acting?

''You are asking me this? The one who is went on a trip leaving every responsibility on my shoulder?'' I want to punish her about this. Let her come back.

''I have done this because I know your worth. I know you will manage everything, even netter than me. I want you to be the face behind our company. I want your success yaar. And for me, you know. I want to explore this world. Thos is my only dream.''
I know this girl...

''Okay okay. Now dont blabber much. How is you trip to Indonesia?''

''Godd this place is just awesome. But I am missing Indian food here. And you what, I got done my pedicure and body massage by a reputed shop and..''

''Enough girl! Don't make me jealous of you. And Tanu, will I be able to make this deal? There are so many competitors.'' I say the thing fearing me the most.

''See, the thing in you I hate the most. You fear before--''

I suddenly got hit by a manly figure. And you know, it is actually my mistake. I was not paying attention to my surrounding while being in the call with her.
He turned. And godd!! My orange juice fall on his white t shirt. He paired it with a blazer and jeans.

''Sorry, actually..''

Godd!! Without thinking I thought to clean it with the tissue paper that was on my hand. And when i was about to, he stopped me.

I take a look of him. His well built muscles, partially glancing from his outfit. A good face.. But  Not much impressive.
I am not this kind of boys. I like sunshine and funny boys. My experience tells me this girls.
And I look into his eyes, that was already on me. And,, I cant predict the emotions going inside him about me. He just see me with some emotions, I cant describe it.
And this is not the first time I am facing this type of man with unpredictable emotions. And I noticed him scanning me, from head to toe. Such creepy man! All men are same.

''Dont you dare to try on me.''
He spoke with a low voice.
Huh? What he wanted to say?

''Such great beauty and innocence holds such a blatant. I know you girls very well, dont try it on me otherwise--''

''Otherwise?'' The only thing escaped from my mouth at that moment. This spolit brats have probably not taught to respect girls. But let me see him this type of girl.

What you think of yourself mister. And how dare you to judge my character! Have you seen yours? Probably not, and hence you are judging others. What you boys think about yourself?''

And I hold his collar in great anger. My inner self wanted to teach him in a calm and mysterious manner, but my heart resisted it and I got in my original avatar.

''Again trying to be close ms..''
And I left him with a jerk and shock. This type of men! I cant explain my hatred towards them.
I wanted to give him a tight slap and beat him. But I know, this if of no use. I dont want to waste my precious time and spoil my mood just before my big day.

And so resisting my inner storm, I decided to move.

''You have said what I think of me?I want to ask you who are you to ask this. Well, I am CEO of a reputed company, and you,, may be a worker here.''

I stopped, and closed my eyes tightly. I cant explain the anger and hatred I am feeling towards me.

I want to tell him who am I, but I thought to ket the time show him. And so, I move.

''Sara! Why you didnt give him a slap and--''
''Because that is of no use.''

I finally reply her. She has listened alk the things from call and ws constantly telling me to do this, and do that.

______________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you like this!
Please vote for this part.

Thanks you