"By the way, Ms Song. Yesterday was your boyfriend, how about today's? Your husband?" He joked while pening down notes.

"Nope, he is just a friend." I replied. "Boyfriend? Who is it? And sorry but I'm not just a friend. Doctor Kim, you're right, I'm her husband." He said bluntly.

Seriously! Park Chanyeol, are you trying to let the doctor portray me as a weird person or something?

"No, no. He likes to joke, let's go, Park Chanyeol." I said and stood up bowed and pull him out before he could start saying nonsense again."Park Chanyeol! Are you trying to ruin me?!" I said. "Ruin you? Nope. I'm just saying the fact, am I not your husband? And you still haven't change your name to Park Eunbyul?" He smirked.

"I like Song Eunbyul better." I replied and walk away. He catch up with me, "But who is the guy that accompanied you yesterday?" He asked.

Why is this guy such a busy body? How can a guy be like an aunty. "It's Kyungsoo." I replied bluntly and settled down at the chair. "K-kyungsoo? Why?" He settled beside me, looking surprised.

"What do you mean by, why? Hello, am I that worthless? I have at least 2 friends in my life, okay?" I replied. "Don't mess with Kyungsoo, I don't want them to know that I'm married." His tone was serious.

"Nope, you're living your life and I'm living mine. Please don't say things like that." I said and frowned. "B-" "Song Eunbyul." The counter interrupted Chanyeol. I stood up and walk towards the counter to pay and collect my medicine.

"Just wait for me at the exit, I'll drive my car here now." He walked away. He is such a odd guy, why in the world must I listen to him?

-

Nobody

The 5 guys gathered at their private playroom, that was owned by Chanyeol's father whom is the director of the school.

"So what is it about Chanyeol?" Suho asked. Sehun proudly walked towards the small stage that they have."Chanyeol is married." He said into the mircophone. His voice echoed the whole room, everyone freezed for a moment and started laughing.

The latter standing on the stage, puzzled. Thinking what is so funny about what he said just now. "Married? You mean Chanyeol hyung? To who? Krystal?" Kai said between laughter. The latter on the stage folded his arm, "Nope, someone else." He challenged.

The four of them stopped laughing and look up at Sehun. "Stop kidding, it's not funny at all." Baekhyun said.

"I'm not. I got the information from Krystal." Sehun said while getting off the stage. "Really? Omg, Chanyeol became smart not to choose Krystal as his wife." Kai added.

"Who is it?" Kyungsoo asked. "You all will be surprised after I said her name. But, of course just keep it between us."

-

Eunbyul

"Hello." I greeted upon meeting Park appa and Park omma. Chanyeol bowed behind me. "Oh, finally you guys are here. Come take a seat." Park appa said and gesture us to the sofa.

"Eunbyul ah, I've got two things to tell both of you." Park omma said. "What is it?" I asked. It's kind of creepy when someone said that. But, it couldn't be as bad as what I have gone through.

"We need to let you know that, your grandfather's best friend, Lee Soo Hyung have transferred his shares as the greatest shareholder company to you." Park appa said.

What? Grandpa Lee Soo Hyung? I met him quite a number of time when grandfather was still around but.. Wait, so am I now the greatest shareholder?

"What..?" I asked, puzzled. "Mr Lee owned 35% of this company, he has no family and has transferred all his shares to you." Park omma added. "Does this means that, I'm gonna take charge of the company?" I'm still studying, for god's sake!

"Of course not now, perhaps next time. Maybe with our Chanyeol?" Park omma said. With Park Chanyeol? It might be impossible. "Okay.." Is all I can reply and the room went silent again. "Next thing," Park omma gesture for my hand and handed me a key. "This is the key to both of your new house. It's a mansion located 2 streets away from ours, it's the nearest we can find." She continued.

"What?! We gonna stay together in another house?" I beamed. I'm super uncomfortable. "Is Butler Lee coming with us?" Chanyeol asked. Aigoo, look at this jerk. He isn't worried about staying together but if Butler Lee is there. "No, but Daebak is coming with you." Park appa said.

"Of course! Daebak is mine, I brought him big." Chanyeol said and smile like a proud parent.

Daebak is Chanyeol's? I'm really happy that I can be with Daebak, but not Park Chanyeol! "Chanyeol ah, drive Eunbyul home first. She need to get some rest because of her hand, Butler Lee told us over the phone just now." Park appa said.

---

Yes, I read all your comments! I have got readers from Singapore, Indonesia, Philipines, England and Malaysia ♡

I'm so thankful for that ♡

And 100 votes?! Omg guys, you are so awesome.

Anyway, back to the story.

In next chapter, Sehun will reveal Chanyeol's wifeyy~ Are you guys excited?? *.*

Vote Comment Share Follow Me (: