Ch.10 New House

Hey guys it won't let me do the bold anymore. :( But I hope you like it. It says 143 people read it so I'm excited. Well I hope you like this chapter.

MACEY'S P.O.V.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I looked over to see Briley smiling at me. "We're home," she said. She scooted out of the mustang. I wonder why Liam drives a pink mustang. "It's Briley's," he said chuckling. All I saw after he said that was Briley smack him in the back of the head. I giggled. Then I turned my head back to see them kissing. Briley pulled away, and said something, but I couldn't here her.

BRILEY'S P.O.V.

Macey giggled, and me and Liam were talking. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away. "We shouldn't do this. We're not dating," I said backing away. He got down on both his knees and said, "Briley will you be my girlfriend?" I sat down and whispered in his ear, "Forever and always." He smiled, and so did I. We were dating. Finally. I sighed.

LIAM'S P.O.V.

We all walked up to the house, and I wrapped my arm around Briley. This is the best day of my life. I've got the girl of my dreams. Briley is so beautiful.

JOHN'S P.O.V.

I smelt fresh blood. They got them selves a slave. I can't wait to taste her. I saw all of them come in. I guess Liam knew now. 'I knew all along. I just didn't tell you because I knew you would try and date her.' I said inside Liam's head. "Get out of my head dad," I heard Liam say. I saw the girl they brought home. She was so beautiful. I hope she'll be mine. I grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her closer to me. I saw Liam pick her up, and set her on the couch. He walked over to me. Oh great.

BRILEY'S P.O.V.

I grabbed Macey's arm picked her up, and ran up the stairs. "We don't need to see that," I said, "So let's go shopping." If that's what you want to do," Macey said smiling. "It's up to you," I said grinning. She nodded. We went out the window instead of the front door. We walked up to my car. We got in and drove to the mall.