Ch.2 The House

They drove up to the house and she gasped. It was huge. Bigger than any other house she had seen. "Wow,"she said looking at the house. "Everybody does that," he said while chuckling at her. She couldn't figure out how to get the car door to open. He could tell she was struggling. He walked over and opened the door for her. She smiled up at him. When they got inside there was a thing of roses on the table. "For you," he said smiling like he had just won a prize. "Thank you," she said smiling. "I'll show you your room," he said leading her upstairs. When they got to her room she jumped with glee. There was a bed, two closets, and a big futon in the back of the room. "Thank you," she said as she jumped in his arms. "I want you to meet my son, Liam," he said. "OK," she replied. They walked into the living room and passed by a couple of doors before he stopped in front of a door and knocking three times. "What dad?" said a voice inside the room. "Your new friend is here," he said. The door quickly opened revealing a boy with dark brown hair and green eyes. He is so hot. She thought taking a glance at his top less body. "I'm Liam," he said glancing at her. "I'm "I know who you are," he said interrupting her. How did he know who I was? She thought. "I can read minds," he said smiling at her, "and I think you're pretty hot yourself," he said winking. She giggled. "Thank you," she said blushing.