Ch.9 The Auction House

Briley's p.o.v.

We walked into the auction house. I didn't like it here. It reminded me of so many bad memories. I saw the man that pulled me off the guard that I killed.

He walked up to me and smiled, "I remember you. You killed John. The big buff man that got on my nerves." I glanced at him. He looked at me then put his fingers up making quotes, "Do this he said do that," he was obviously mocking him. It was actually pretty funny. I walked past him to find Liam sitting in the row. "Liam," I said and he glanced over, "I don't like this. It reminds me of how badly they treat humans."

Liam's p.o.v.

I took my seat to see Briley walk up behind me. She told me how badly they treated her. I let her pick the slave. She picked a girl of course. There were only boys at the house besides Jenna, and the only time she speaks is too see what we want for dinner. The girl was tall and blonde. She obviously was bleach blonde. I could smell the bleach.

Briley's p.o.v.

She was very pretty. She had blonde hair. Blonder than my hair. She had brown eyes as to were I had blue eyes. She was very skinny. "They barely gave her any food so she'd stay skinny," Liam sighed. "Why do they do that to humans? They're living too," I said smiling at her. She put her head down and walked down beside me. "Hello master," she said glancing at me and Liam. I smiled at her, "You don't have to call us master. We're your friends. You are not our slave." She looked at me like I was crazy. Liam chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked looking at him. "She thinks you're psycho," he started laughing really loud. "Stay out of her mind," I looked at him seriously, "Unless you want to tell us everything you're thinking." He looked at me funny then shook his head. A fat lady behind the desk said,"So which one of you are going to be her master?" "I will," I said smirking because I new Liam wanted her to be his personal slave. He pulled me up against his chest and whispered in my ear, "Oh, you are so dead for that." I giggled and turned to face him. I backed away. He looked around. We shouldn't have done that. We looked like a couple.

Liam's p.o.v.

The girl belonged to Briley. Briley sat in the back with her. "What's your name?" Briley asked her face full of interest. "My n-n-name is M-m-macey," she said stuttering. Briley smiled. "You're name is very beautiful," she said.

Macey's p.o.v.

I liked Briley. She was sweet, but I was scared of Liam. He scares me anytime he looks at me. I started to get tired. My body started to shut down. I leaned my head agains the window, and drifted slowly to sleep.

To everybody reading my book. Thank you for just reading. I hope you vote and comment, becuase the only person to actually comment is my friend Bridget. :( So please comment and vote. Oh and follow me too. :)