Chapter;1~CONFUSION~

Third person pov;

August 18.2015. The first day of mina in class 9th after COVID. She turned 16 this year. Due to COVID she was so disturbed because she spent her all eighth without her beloved friend Momo. Because the class was divided into two groups so she was with her only friend Sana she also made new friend Jeongyeon...

"Mama! Is breakfast ready??" Mina said coming down stairs wearing her new uniform with her gummy smile.

"Yes sweetheart!! Wait a minute" her mother turned around wearing a pink apron setting pancakes infront of her.

"Sweetheart you're up so early today?!" Her mother said flashing a smile.

"No its just because I'm soo excited for my school" Mina said taking a bite of pancakes.

"Bye Mama! I'm going now " Mina said waving her hand then got in the car.

"I'm gonna see Jeongyeonie after a month!!!" Mina thought getting excited. She was quite attached with her during class8th or you can say she was just confused about her feelings.

Mina was walking through corridor smiling when her friend Momo hugged her from back. She turned and her gummy smile grew bigger seeing her pretty bestfriend after a month.

"I missed you momoring!!" She hugged her tightly.

"Me tooo minari" momo said after letting go of her and interwined their hands.

"You know I've made some good friends I'll introduce them to you " Momo said leaning closer to her.

"Me too" mina replied.

"Ohh hiiii" a small cub type girl said and ran to hug Momo.

"Hii baby " Momo said caressing her head.

"Chaengie this is my best friend Mina" Momo said introducing her friend.

"And minari this is my friend chaeyoung " . Chaeyoung flashed her cute smile showing her dimple And took mina's hand for a shake.

"Hii so.... We're also friends now right?" Mina's said smile Abit.
"Yeah ofcourse" chaeyoung replied.

They all sat with each other. After sometime all other their friends arrived and sat with them.

"Mina this is my friend jihyo jennie and chaeyoung you know" Momo said pointing them.

"Ohh hii!! And this is my friend Jeongyeon" Mina said side hugging Jeongyeon.

" and Sana everyone knows her though " Momo said.

Their lovely meetup was interupted by class teacher entering their class.

Mina was always a backbencher because she was afraid to sit at front so as always she was sitting in the last with Jeongyeon. Infront of her was chaeyoung and momo and others.

Everyone was busy with their class teacher introducing them while Mina was just staring at Jeongyeon with her whole heart without realizing it. She was just amazed by her. She was slowly making a move her was about to hold her hand but she was interupted by a disturbing voice of her class teacher which she was already finding annoying.

"Yess " she immediately stood up trying to know about the situation.
" miss introduce yourself" her teacher said pointing at her.

" oh ah!! I'm myoui mina" she said then sat beside Jeongyeon.

"What were thinking stupid" Jeongyeon said while laughing slightly.

" about you babe" Mina said with a smirk she was like this only with few people in her life.