Uh oh

I was on 'Clipsey's shoulders and I had to keep ducking. It was a tiny bit irritating but I enjoyed the trip none the less. We got to mine and Earths room and boy was there screams from a woman as if she was in labour. Ouch. I opened the door and saw her crying and screaming on the floor as STAFF hit, tased and even pulled out down wires harshly. "STOP!" I yelled, hoping they would listen. Nice Eclipse put me down and I was about to give them a piece of my mind.

I began to run for Earth. I held her tight and began yelling at the workers, "look at what you've done! Image that happening to you. You've traumatised the girl. Your worthless piece of sh!ts!" I covered my mouth. That was really not needed. I've never sworn at STAFF. I felt my body shaking. Not literally but mentally. It then felt weird. Next thing I know I'm launched high into the air. The workers began to take me from bellow, causing me to fall in pain and screech in agony. Moon ran over to me and Earths while Eclipse and Eclipse- wait. That's confusing. I'll just call my fav one 'Clipsey. So they was getting the workers out.

I was more shocked than scared. I just flew into the air. Then fell! "Lunar you okay?! Earth answer me!" Moon was trying to get my attention and Earth to wake up. She did wake up eventually and was so so upset. Moon then began to fix her wires and see what caused her to bug out. While she cried about not being perfect like she was made to be. Both of the Eclipse's came to my side. It was really uncomfortable when the mean one touched my shoulder. I thought I was going to get hit by him for swearing but no. He stroked my back and comforted me. I felt touched but I didn't want to put all my trust into him yet, last time I did it he used me as a tool.

(Eclipse POV)

I could see he was scared when I touched him. I was going to move my hand away but the other me put his hand on mine and mimed, he'll warm up to you. I could tell Lunar knew it was my hands because I was in a new and unfamiliar body.  I then realised I had a toy from a McDonald's happy meal I got for him a while ago and never gave him the plush. It was during the time me and him took over the show. It was a Halloween squishmallo plush. A black skeleton cat. I can see why he loved it. I took it out and gave it too him. "Forgot I never gave this back Lunar. Here!" I tried to cheer him up. It worked a tiny bit but to see I made him smile again made the world seem worth it.

Sorry it's short. It's almost midnight and I'm tired. I spent a day riding intense rides and having fun in the arcade. Night y'all

Word count- 527