Had their escape been too easy? Did Emperor Palpatine know about Darth Vader's ultimate revelation? Were they planning another capture or ambush on the new base?

'Are you okay, Mummy?' Leia asked as she and her brother pulled away. It allowed Sol to look at their faces and another strained smile pulled at her lips.

'I'm okay. Are you two okay?'

The twins nodded and Sol's gaze slipped between them. She straightened up and stepped through Luke and Leia to catch the woman that barreled towards her. Padme threw her arms around Sol's shoulders and Sol did the same to the captain's waist.

Luke and Leia stood beside the women's legs and looked up at the embracing old friends. There was so much relief and worry around Padme and Sol, that the twins were able to sense their radiating auras. They were confused as to why there was still so much worry between them, as they had escaped the Imperial ship unharmed.

In their young minds, the Empire was far away and couldn't hurt them on the jungle-covered planet.

'The word has gone around that you're the Chosen One again,' Padme mumbled over Sol's shoulder. 'That's why everyone helped with the mission. They think you're going to bring down the Empire.'

'Who gossiped?' Sol whispered, hoping that Luke and Leia wouldn't hear.

'No one. They just worked out who you were during the Republic.'

Sol looked over Padme's shoulder as they embraced and saw the way rebel pilots and workmen looked at her. People gathered in groups to whisper behind their hands, and some glanced at the Jedi Master that had been rescued from the star destroyer. Those who once looked at her as just another stranger with unusual eyes, were now smiling at Sol with hope. They thought that Sol was going to be their saviour, as the Empire's sudden unease at her appearance sparked the talk of the Chosen One.

But Sol felt uneasy at the idea of being held to the standard of someone she wasn't. She knew she was just an orphan that was left on a lower-level street on Coruscant by her father. She wasn't a Force-made child like Anakin Skywalker was. To Sol, the greater destiny that was told thousands of years ago had been lost. The Resistance believed a myth, and Sol didn't want to be an imposter in their hopes.

Sol remained quiet and tried to find comfort in the arms of her old friend. Padme was the only female she knew that had been with her through everything. She knew about her struggles with the Jedi Order and her relationship with Anakin. She knew who Darth Vader really was, and why the man stopped at nothing to get to her. She also knew how important it was that the twins were kept away from the Empire. Sol trusted Padme like she trusted Obi-wan, and Sol felt her tense shoulders relax at being in the presence of her pink Force signature.

Padme pulled away first. Sol didn't want to part from the woman but did so to let the captain see her face. Sol knew that she wore a pair of darkened eyes and tight lips. She wore her emotions on her face, and Padme gripped Sol's arms with a concerned look. Padme didn't let Sol shy away and when she looked to where Sol's eyes wanted to wonder, Padme began to realise what worried the Jedi so much.

'What is it, Sol?' Padme said quietly. The hanger's inhabitants had begun to return to their stations and wind down from the battle while Ahsoka, Revan and Obi-wan remained watching the two women. Luke and Leia continued to listen to cure their own curiosity, but they still didn't understand the severity of the situation.

'Padme...' Sol started, and bit her lip. 'He knows.'

Padme's grip tightened on Sol's bare arms.

'He knows, but I... think something's changing. I felt the good in him again.'