𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗟

SEASON TWO!
SEASON TWO!
SEASON TWO!

CHAPTER EIGHT:
CHANEL

DAPHNÉE FELT LIKE CHANEL, yeah, the brand, felt that if its star designer disappeared it should quickly find a replacement who, although not up to par with the previous one, could be a good replacement, for the moment

DAPHNÉE FELT LIKE CHANEL, yeah, the brand, felt that if its star designer disappeared it should quickly find a replacement who, although not up to par with the previous one, could be a good replacement, for the moment. That was her feeling when she saw how Minsu took her Karl Lagerfeld away from her, and she now had to choose Virginie Viard, something that she disliked, but at the same time made her curious.

The moment Sehun left the camping tent, the first thing he did was look at Daphnée, making sure she knew not to worry, but Daphnée's smile made Sehun guess what the girl was thinking, «I told you​​», and Sehun hated right now that he wasn't right.

Sehun and Minsu walked away together, making Daphnée not look at them, she was prepared, she knew what was going to happen, so she didn't care, she trusted her abilities, and she had the mindset that if Sehun passed this test it could be the answer about whom to pick at the end of this project.

It was our protagonist's turn, it was her turn to pick who to spend the night with today, and she knew who she was going to go with, after all, he asked for it himself.

"The person I want to go to paradise with is Kim Jinyoung." those words came out of her mouth with a lot of confidence in her voice and a very clear look.

"Jinyoung, come out and go to paradise with Daphnée, please," The spoke the voice through the megaphones, causing Jinyoung to leave the tent with a smile seconds later.

"I'm surprised," he admitted, approaching the girl, who was already heading towards the road.

"Why? It was you who asked me to choose you."

"What do you think my profession is?" That question from Jinyoun made Daphnée smile. "And that smile?" Jinyoung started to laugh.

"I think, no, I'm sure you're part of some armed force," She assures, looking him in the eyes.

"For four years, I served as a soldier in a Korean Navy special forces team called UDT, I was discharged in 2020. Since then, I have been working as a content creator on YouTube." He explained with a nervous smile because Daphnée's gaze was too penetrating. "Am I what you expected?" he asked, cutting a bit of his steak, hiding how nervous he was.

"I don't know, I really just knew that you were part of some military force, after all, your skills fit perfectly with your profession." She admitted, taking a sip of her drink with Coca-Cola Zero.