𝗠𝗔𝗡, 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠?

SEASON TWO!
SEASON TWO!
SEASON TWO!

CHAPTER SEVEN:
MAN, WHO UNDERSTANDS THEM?

"Jinyoung didn't have a very happy face when Minsu chose him

"Jinyoung didn't have a very happy face when Minsu chose him." At Sehun's confession, Daphnée looked at him while smiling. "And as I told you, you won't always be right with me." he said looking at her with a smile.

"You just wait, you'll see that I'm right," she told him with a mocking smile. "How did you feel when he didn't choose you? Disappointment?" She looks at him defiantly, as if she was threatening him.

In response, Sehun simply laughed as he put her arm around the girl's shoulders. "And that smile? Do you like Minsu?" She looked at him with a serious face while she raised one of her eyebrows.

Sehun looked into her eyes as she made a sound in affirmation mode, at that affirmation Daphnée turned her eyes wide and walked away from the boy with a scowl on her face. Behind her, she heard some laughter coming from the boy, who was running to follow the girl. "Was it a joke, do you really think I'm interested in Minsu that way? I think she's an attractive girl, however, the one who is the most interesting girl on this island is you, so let's put aside Minsu and Jinyoung and focus on ourselves."

"Daphnée." Seulki's voice made the girl look at her with a smile. "Can I talk to you?"

"Of course, sit down." Daphnée left her a place on her bed while she tucked her in next to her. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I'm confused." Just when she began to say those words, Seulki began to cry, tears falling from her eyes, and from her gaze, Daphnée could perceive that they were unwanted tears. "From the beginning, I liked Jinyoung a lot, well since who came." a laugh could be heard at her little joke, which made our protagonist smile as she caressed the girl's back. "However, now, seeing how Joongwoo tries to go to paradise simply by going with me, it moves me a lot and I don't know why." when she finished she looked at Daph who was looking at her pensively.

"You are used to being the one who goes after someone, interested in that person, but you have never felt someone approach you first and try to make a move or try to get your heart, as it is the first time a man does this is moving, but it's not something we should feel that way, it's something that should be normal." She looks at her with an understanding look. "Many men believe that since they can have any woman who comes their way, but that doesn't mean going after them, that means giving them looks or talking to them for five seconds and making them go after them, you know what I mean?

"Do you mean that Jinyoung throws a hook and makes some woman bite it?" Seulki looked at her worried.

"I can't judge a person simply for having spoken to him twice, but you can see that his intentions are good, however, he doesn't want to focus only on one person." She grabbed her hands while She caressed them with her thumb. "Jinyoung asked me if Minsu chose Sehun at some point to choose him." At that statement, Seulki tensed very visibly, so much so that even the other singles who were looking at them with great curiosity, realized how tense Seulki was. "We're friends, so I wanted to tell you."

"I prefer that you have a date with him, I know you have no intentions with him."

"I mean, he's fine, but not my thing." Seulki and she started to laugh at that reaction. They both really enjoyed being together, and they both hoped to remain friends for a long time.

In the Korean fight, Daphnée ended up fighting with Nadine, at first she could see how Nadine was about to win, however, our protagonist's ballet skills helped a lot to be able to move with the strong grip of the American. Daphnée ended up defeating her thanks to a mistake by Nadine, something that the French woman took advantage of.

"Good job baby." She extended her hand to Nadine to help her up off the ground. Nadine grabbed her hand before giving her a hug.

"You did well, enjoy."

___________________________________
Sorry?  I guess if you're still here, it means you know why I disappeared, but now I AM FREE, so don't be disappointed that I'm back!  this chapter is VERY short, however, the next chapter there is DRAMA!  It still needs to be written but I'm going to make sure there's a LOT of DRAMA

Remember to follow me on Instagram @sxsoojin !

I don't know if you've seen Bitch X Rich, but right now I'm going to publish the first chapter of the book, so if you want to stop by, IT'S VERY INTERESTING, I promise.

I wish you liked the seventh chapter. ♡.

Luv u! And remember that you matter and that you did a very good job today! cheer up!

- sxfsoojin 2023 -