𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟

SEASON TWO!
SEASON TWO!
SEASON TWO!

CHAPTER FIVE:
NEXT LEVEL

THE WEATHER WAS NOT VERY GOOD, due to Daphnée's short dress, it was very cold, however, it was bearable so as not to end up with hypothermia

"Sorry." Sejeong's voice announced to the boys that they were going to enter. The three girls waited for confirmation from the men. "Can we come in?"

"Yes." Jongwoo's sad voice allowed them to enter. Sejeong and Soe crouched down to see who had stayed. Apparently the boys were surprised because they didn't expect the two girls to be here, none of them had seen Daphnée, since with how lazy she is, she wasn't going to bend down to see who was there when they're going to come in.

"Quick, come in." Jongwoo asked them.

The three girls entered after leaving their shoes at the entrance. A smile lit up Sehun's face when he saw Daphnée walk in, the girl just smiled back shyly.

"Daphnée too?" Yoongjae's surprised voice made the girl laugh.

"Surprise." the girl smiled, sitting on the edge of Sehun's bed, who approached her with a smile.

In a somewhat awkward silence, Jongwoo decided to speak and break the silence. "This shirt I'm wearing, I should have tried harder." Daphnée looked at him, his shirt wasn't bad, however, his fashion sense wasn't the best either. "Not even if I get to go." he confessed.

They were all silent again, they were all sad, however, Sehun and Daphnée did not feel that way, on the contrary, they were happy that the plan worked despite Sehun's fear that Jinyoung would choose the girl, that fear completely disappeared when he saw her entering through the -supposed- door of the tent.

Their hands were about to come together, their index finger kept ringing, we blame Sehun who can't keep his hands off something he likes, and well, we also blame Daphnée who likes to let everyone know the other girls that Sehun is out of their league.

"I put my swimsuit on. I wanted to bathe me. What a disappointment." Sejeong's voice made Daphnée look at her.

"If nobody chooses you, I'll take care of taking you." Daphnée joked, Sejeong laughed with her at this comment. "Although I doubt that nobody chooses you." She said, looking at her while winking at her.

"Stop flirting in front of the singles." Jongwoo asked jokingly, making both girls start to laugh. "But, who went?"

"Can you guess? Because seeing the ones that remain, I can't." Soe commented.