𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞 + 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘

EPIGRAPH!
EPIGRAPH!
EPIGRAPH!

❝I'M SELFISH, IMPATIENT, AND A LITTLE INSECURE

❝I'M SELFISH, IMPATIENT, AND A LITTLE INSECURE. I MAKE MISTAKES, I'M OUT OF CONTROL, AND AT TIMES HARD TO HANDLE. BUT IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST, THEN YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST.❞

MARILYN MONROE.

SCENE AT PARADISE!
SCENE AT PARADISE!
SCENE AT PARADISE!

THE NIGHT WAS HOT DUE TO HOW HOT THE ROOM WAS, Daphnée was not ashamed of a man being in the same bed as her, only two inches from her body, however, Daphnée was nervous, her heart did not stop pounding, she was afraid that the sound of her heart ...

THE NIGHT WAS HOT DUE TO HOW HOT THE ROOM WAS, Daphnée was not ashamed of a man being in the same bed as her, only two inches from her body, however, Daphnée was nervous, her heart did not stop pounding, she was afraid that the sound of her heart could be heard by the cameras, or worse, by Sehun. Daphnée arrived at a nervous moment in which she had to take a deep breath to not only calm her nerves, but also calm her thoughts about Sehun. Daphnée knew that before, if she had challenged him more, he would have kissed her, that made her suddenly turn red, not knowing what to do. Sehun made her nervous, not knowing what to say, he made her think about him for hours and not get tired of him.

"Can't you sleep?" Sehun whispered, as if he was afraid of breaking their moment. Sehun, who was staring at the ceiling, turned to look at her adoringly.

"Aren't you afraid?" That question caught him off guard. "Don't you have that feeling that you want to know more about me? Because I do." She confessed with a quieter voice than before.