chapter four

After a bit mason tagged my arm. "Lets go." He says smilling. "Okay." We go to his car and l get in and put on my seatbelt he does the same and he puts on the radio. The music these days were...kind of trashy all people sang about these days were about booties boobs and explicit things that sometimes didnt even make sense.

"Anyways as l was saying before the bell rang for the first period l was asking you why you always mentioned my girlfriend everytime we are together?" I stay silent and think for a bit before answering.

"Maybe because you always mention her to me." He stays quiet l just look out of the window and soon we arrived to my house. "Bye." He stays silent but l didnt care l just get out of the car with my bag and close his car door.

I enter my house and see no one so l went upstairs into my room and l put down my bag l had some homework so l had to get to it sooner than later. I took a peice of paper and started with my homework l had a whole pile of maths homework which l did not favor. But l had to do what l have to do.

After 2 hours of hard maths and chemistry l was finally done l give myself a pat on the back.

I hear the front door open l go downstairs to see my mom carrying groceries. "Hello mom do you need help?" I ask her. "Yes." She responds l go outside and look at the back of her boot snd see alot of stuff l take it inside and after 10 minutes we were done. I start to pack away the stuff but my mom stopped me. "No need sweetie l got this." It was alot of stuff. "Are you sure?" I was hoping that she would let me help her. "Yes l have it sweetie okay?" I nod and go back upstairs. I hear a vibration come from my phone and it was my new friend shalom. She was asking if l could come over to her house l responded by saying of course and she gave me her address she was pretty far away so l had to ask someone to take me there. "Maybe my mother." I go back downstairs but l felt guilty because l was disturbing her. I sigh to myself before speaking up. "Mom can you please take me somewhere?" She turns around. "Sure sweetie lets go!" I was not expecting that answer but l went with it l quickly go upstairs to get my phone and then went back down.

We got to her car and l got in. "So who is it?" She asks while putting on her seatbelt. "Uhh its just some girl friends l met today!" She smiles. "Thats great do you have the location?" I nod and open up my phone and go to the text message and give her my phone. "Alright."

She drives for a bit and after 20 minutes we made it. The place was stunning it was a three story house and it looked like a million bucks. "Have fun." My mother says with a smile l smile back at her. "Thank you." I get out of the car and l was a bit nervous but l eventaully got up to shaloms door. I knock on the door and it opens l see shalom in blue jeans and a pink loose shirt. "Come in." I get into the house and it was stunning the decor was everything l dreamt of it had a black and white theme to it and it looked so cozy with the linen lighting and natural lighting aswell. "Follow me." I follow her we go upstairs to what l assume is her room. I see the girl named riley in her room sitting on one of the chairs. "So we are going to go out to a party but first we need to dress you up." Shalom says with a bright smile l was excited l have never had someone do this type of thing for me. "Alright come." I follow her to her closet she had a walk in closet which was cool. "Pick a dress." I see a short red shoulderless dress that looked amazing so l chose that one. "Okay here you go. You can try it on in the bathroom." She points to the bathroom. I go into it and close the door behind me.

It fitted me nicely l looked hot in it. Once l was done adjusting everything l got out of the bathroom with the sexy red dress. "Yess." Shalom says l giggle a bit. "That looks good on her." Riley says. "Yes now that raccoon you call hair we have to fix that up." She taps on the chair. "Sit down here." I go towards shalom and sit down on the chair and she does my hair.

Soon she was done l look into the mirror and she made a big afro out of my hair l thought it was impossible to do that but l guess anything these days are possible l felt and looked alot more hotter than before. "Look at you. Now the whole town will be speaking about you." Shalom says smilling l smile back and hug her. "Thank you!" I say happily l was glad that l had friends like them. "No problem now its me and rileys turn then we can go. You can stay here and eat some snacks if you want." I nod and smile they go away and l take some snacks while scrolling through social media and mason had posted something it had nearly been a year since he had posted anything so l was intrested l go onto his account and scroll down to see him and his girlfriend out eating.

The caption read "out with my girlfriend no toxic people." I was wondering who was being toxic to him but before l could think l hear a door open it was shalom and riley. Shalom had a short blue laced up dress with see through blue sleeves and dark blue high heels and riley wore a grey short dress with black heels. They looked stunning. "Alright lets go!"

"Okay." We get out of the house and shalom opens the garage l see a Porsche and a Lamborghini. This girl was rich rich. "Lets get in." We get into the porsche.

"Hold on tight hunny buns." Shalom says l clench onto my seatbelt not letting go she starts the car and goes quite fast but hey atleast we would get there earlier right?

Ten minutes later we arrive l was relieved l could get out of this terrible ride. I get out of the car and so do the girls. The party was at a big modern mansion. "Lets go." We go inside and music was blasting light were flashing everywhere and soon enough l lost the other girls. I was all alone until l bumped into someone. "Sorry." I look up at the person. I could not see how they looked like. "Its okay." It was a deep raspy voice. I could finally see the person standing infront of me thanks to the stop of the lights. It was a handsome black man l knew that l had to take him with me to the event my mom was planning because he was handsome and black! But first l had to seduce him.

"So uhm how about we you know have a little make out session." I try to say with a sexy voice. "Sure." I take his hand and pull him closer to me we were very close l looked into his eyes smilling and he looked into mine l lift myself up so l could kiss him. And after some seconds our lips met. I would love to say that the kiss was spectacular but l just did not feel that connection..the spark as they say but l knew that it had to be done.

After a while our lips departed. "How about we go to my place and continue?" He asks but l personally did not want to. "Uhm not yet how about we take it a bit slow." He sighs but l could not just leave this party without a trace and plus l did not want to go with him. "Alright number?" I take out my phone from my pocket in my short dress and give him my number.

"Thank you." I smile. "No problem." He kisses me one last time before disappearing into the crowd l was alone and lost again l hated this l just wanted to go back home but l didnt have a car and also l didnt know where l was. So l was stranded all alone in this huge party but then l see riley so l got up to her and she was with a man. "Oh hey." She says l smile awkwardly. "Did l ruin something?" I ask. "No what is it?"

"I wanna go back home." I say exhausted from the loud music and bright eye blinding lights. "Okay shalom is upstairs though." I nod and go upstairs but then l tripped and fell down the stairs l could not even scream because it all happened so fast everything felt like a blur until someone helped me up.