Chapter 14: Loo Loo Land

Start from the beginning

Stolas: ♫ And if the Seven Rings collapse ♫

Multiple planetary bodies begin gravitating toward the pink star, including the moon that Stolas and Octavia currently reside on, which eventually shatters into pieces as the star's gravity pulls on it.

Stolas: ♫ Although , the day could be my last. You will be okay ♫

Young Octavia yawns and falls asleep contentedly against her father's chest.

Stolas: ♫ When I'm gone , you'll be okay... ♫

Distant planetary bodies fly through the cosmos , pulled in by the pink star's incredible gravitational pull. They disintegrate upon impact and causes the star to explode in a powerful supernova just as the portal closes behind Stolas causing him to sing louder.

Stolas: ♫ And when Creation goes to die ♫

♫ You can find me in the sky ♫

♫ Upon the last day ♫

Stolas drapes the sleeping Octavia in a blanket.

Stolas: ♫ And you will be okay... ♫

His lullaby finishes , Stolas leaves as his young daughter settles to sleep , content. Cut to several years later , where a teenage Octavia is jolted awake by smashing objects and her parents screaming at each other , far less content.

Stella: {offscreen} I can't believe you slept with an imp , in OUR FUCKING BED!

Octavia , annoyed at being disturbed, gives a long groan.

Stolas: {offscreen} it was unexpected! I didn't have time to go to a motel!

Stella: {offscreen} a motel?! Like a fucking PLEBEIAN?!

Octavia grabs her phone and puts in earbuds, playing "My World Is Burning Down Around Me" to tune out the screaming as she strides down the halls of the Goetia estate , stepping over the smashed remains of a plant thrown in her path. In the kitchen , Stella continues to scream at Stolas.

Stella: you want to fuck this one , TOO?!

Stella grabs an imp servant and violently tosses him in Stolas' direction.
(A;N honestly , that has to be the most loyal Imp if he still works as a butler after that throw)

Stolas: no! Of course not!

Stella: you are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic , IMP-SUCKING FACE!!

Stella storms out of the room , shouting angrily the entire time and smashing more potted plants. Stolas sighs in exhausted exasperation before he notices his daughter has entered the kitchen.

Stolas: good mooorning , Octavia! Did you sleep well , my owlet?

Octavia: was that a serious question?

Stolas opens the refrigerator to retrieve a massive chunk of zebra meat.
(A;N like where did he even get that?! I know for a fact that Hell doesn't have zebras!... unless someone was a zebra demon...)

Stolas: mm-hmm... What's that you're listening to?

Octavia: this song is called "My World is Burning Down Around Me". It's by Fuck You Dad.

Stolas looks down , thinking the name of the band his daughter mentioned is a hurtful remark/insult.

Octavia: it's a band.