✿-9-✿

*Kook was acting a little weird from past few days. Taev asked him but he said nothing. They also asked Jimin and Yn but they also didn't knew anything*

*Today morning they got up like usual and had there breakfast. Kook went to university while Tae and V went to their respective works*

Kook's pov~
I was walking toward my class. I got a message from coco that they both are already in class. Suddenly someone pulled in an empty class.
~End of Kook's pov.

"Wt- Kang! Leave me" Kook said struggling to get out from his grip.

______________________________________

Kang New transferred studentJealous from Kook Badboy personalityLoves to see others in painWant to Make Kook depressed______________________________________

Kang
New transferred student
Jealous from Kook
Badboy personality
Loves to see others in pain
Want to Make Kook depressed
______________________________________

"Haha this is loser is trying to act strong" Kang said laughing like a psycho.

"Leave me" Kook said.

"See this pathetic boy. A abnormal bitch. Attention seeker. Same age as his brother still acting like a baby" Kang said.

"No my brothers love me" Kook said trying to hold back his tears. He is extra sensitive Because Taev always keep him like a fluff ball.

"No you are just a burden on them. They can't even live their life because of you" Kang said smirking.

"It's not true" Kook shouted with teary eyes.

"Truth is always hard dear. You should die and let them live happily" Kang said and left the room while smirking.

"N-o my brother love me" Kook said and fell on his knees crying hard.

*After some minutes he finally got up and went to his class. He saw that the professor is already there*

"Mr. Kim why are you standing there? Do you need any invitation to come inside" Professor said in a cold voice.

"N-o I am sorry professor" Kook said and was about to enter but the professor stopped him.

"Wait! You are 15 minutes late. Go and kneel outside the class" Professor said looking at his watch.

"Sorry professor I want repeat this" Kook said.

"Go and do as I said Mr. Kim Don't waste time" Professor said.

*Kook sighed and went outside kneeling there. He was looking down until someone passed from there*

"Haha see this burden. Your brothers teach you this right. To be late in class. Such a useless bitch and his fami--" Kang was saying but he was cut off when Kook punched his nose.