Part 7

Mr J

Rose?!

Rose

I've never seen this my lord.

Mr J

Jesus christ I'm gone for a little while and this happens.

My crew came over.

Jessie

Mr J? you're alright? We all saw you die

Mr J

Yes and now I'm back so you all can stop mourning and help me get Lishy to her room.

They picked me up and carried me to my room. Mr J came back to the hall to dismiss everyone.

Mr J

You all may go back to yours as well. tonight we shall celebrate the fallen. A feast in honour of those who laid down their lives for our freedom.

They cheered and went off and he came back to my room. He sat beside me. meanwhile I was suspended in darkness. Suddenly I appeared before me.

Me

So, he's alive. Guess all this was for nothing.

Lishy

No it wasn't. this world is ours now. We can change it for the better

Me

You keep saying that but tell me, do you talk about the angel world or the human world

I stood there thinking whilst me just laughed

Me

You forgot they existed didn't you? You got caught up in this world you forgot about the one you were born in

Lishy

They have their rulers. We need not concern ourselves with them anymore. But the suffering has to stop.

Me

If it weren't for suffering you wouldn't be here, neither would most.

Lishy

We can be trained. I remove my fathers law of suffering, have angels born with their power, they can be trained as I once was.

Me

Ok alright. Who cares and all. What you have to worry about is the fact your heart is filled with darkness and light.

Lishy

So be it. I do not have to retain to one idea. One feeling.

Me

You think you can take me just like that? You think I'd even want to have stupid feelings and warmth in me?

Lishy

Last I checked you are me

Me

No, you are me.

I stared at her and I only saw wickedness in her eyes.

Me

I'll make you a deal, have me on the ground begging for mercy you can take me into your power. If I win though, I take control of your entire body mind and soul.

Lishy

Deal.

She smirked. We started throwing punches but it didn't seem like any use. She hit me, I hit her back. She kicks me. I kicked her back. I realised soon enough that she only relied on skill and strength. Not smarts. I grabbed her on coming punch, pulled her passed me and tripped her. She got up and laughed.