Part 4

Jessie

Where the hell have you been?

Lishy

Got caught and captured. Some ass holes who got it out for us or something. I didn't stick around long enough to find out.

Sarah

You were gone a week

Lishy

Knocked out for most of it I think

Zach

Are you ok?

Lishy

Yeah I think I'm just a little disappointed in myself for getting captured. I don't know how it happened.

Jessie

Yeah I bet.

Lishy

Well Mr J wants us to go out again in a few days.

Jessie

Yay.

Zach

We'll make sure you don't get caught this time.

Lishy

Very funny. Eat your breakfast I'm in the mood to kick ass.

They ate their food and we went to the arena and sparred. I put them on the ground out and breathless. I helped them sit on the seats. I sparred with others until they all left and I was just hitting the punching bag. Mr J walked in with fighting gear on.

Mr J

Did you just put 7 people in the infirmary?

Lishy

Sorry boss needed to blow off some steam.

Mr J

Any particular reason why?

I stopped hitting the bag and looked at him sharply

Lishy

No

I kept hitting the bag and he came over and stopped one of my punches. I looked at him and something was different about him. I hit his hand away and went for shot at his face but he blocked it and hit me in the gut. I kicked him away and ran at him and punched him in the face. He kicked me and tripped me. I got back up and we threw punches and kicks at each other that we either blocked or put each other on our asses. He is the only one that's ever posed a challenge to me. He hit my chest hard with his palm, quickly tripped me over and slammed me into the ground. As he was on top of me he looked deep into my eyes and I couldn't explain what I saw. Nor what I felt in return.

Mr J

I missed you Lishy. I was...

Lishy

What? Worried?

He didn't say anything but he got closer to my face and for some reason I didn't mind. He stopped mere centimeters from my lips.

Mr J

Dinner?

Lishy

What?

Mr J

Have dinner with me tomorrow.

Lishy

I can't exactly refuse you.