Part 3

Guy

It's alright. I'm not him child.

Lishy

How could I believe you? Believe any of this?!

Phoenix

Lishy, Mr J can't find you here. As we couldn't find you there. this is Larizial. The great eye.

Larizial

Mr J is my stupid twin brother. See?

He held out his hand for me to take and I did reluctantly and I saw it all. Mr J and him were made in the angel realm by matter. A light and dark side of which Mr J detested to. So he abandoned the realm and started making an army of which failed every time. I let go and fell to the ground from the overwhelming feeling I got from it. Phoenix helped me up and I looked at Larizial.

Lishy

What is he?

Larizial

The bad side of the eye. Theres always two eyes.

Lishy

Unless you're a cyclopse

They laughed a bit.

Larizial

I am sorry for what he has done to you.

He looked at the scars on my hand.

Lishy

I can't feel anything anymore. He did me a favour. Pain is not necessary in this world. It is a feeble thing.

Larizial

He didn't do it for you.

Lishy

I know. He did it so I was his best soldier.

Phoenix

Actually no.

I looked at him confused

Larizial

Each angel has to go through some amount of suffering to unlock their powers. And you dear Lishy are an angel. Better than all of us. And he knew that.

Lishy

Even better than you?

Larizial

Yes. You are the hybrid child of matter and a human.

Lishy

I never knew my parents.

Larizial

I know. Would you like to see them again?

Lishy

What?

Larizial

We can take you back there. to see them. Don't worry eclipse city is far away from strap city. Where phoenix got you from.

Lishy

You mean to tell me that city wasn't the one I was born in?

Larizial

My brother couldn't have the police finding you when you went on your missions

Lishy

My missions? My friends! They're still there!

Larizial

We can get them later. For now, would you like to see your parents again?

Lishy