“Did Neville just suggest that they steal from a professor?” Augusta asked sounding slightly horrified.

Ryan gasped in a dramatic fashion. “It took a few years but I’m finally rubbing off on you.” Ryan grabbed Neville’s head and hugged him tightly to his chest. “This must be what it feels like to be a father. Can you call me daddy?”

A few people in the audience laughed at Ryan’s behavior.

“Get off!” Neville said freeing himself from Ryan’s embrace.

Once Neville out, Ryan made a pouting face and smiled while Ron and Harry looked at him worried.

“Are you serious about stealing from Snape?” Ron questioned. “If he catches you—”

“He’ll kill you or worse.” Harry finished.

“He’d have to catch for that.” Ryan smiled. “And luckily, Potions is our next class, isn’t it?”

The bell rang at that exact moment. The five wizards all went out of the library, and as they did the camera followed them.

Suddenly the view shifted to the right to where a female student was seated on the floor cross legged leaning against the shelf behind her. When the camera got closer, it showed that the girl was none other than a younger Cathy Potter.

“I really did look good with long hair, didn’t I?” Cathy said observing her hairs length in the screen and noting how short her hair was currently.

“You only have yourself to blame for that.” Euphemia told her.

“I like your hair.” Regulus whispered to her.

Cathy smiled in response.

Cathy had a book that was opened and inside was a worksheet for Ancient Runes. She was reading the paper very closely and her eyes kept moving around the page.

“Is the answer for nine B or D?” A boy from the other side of the shelf asked her.

The camera adjusts its view and showed that on the other side of the bookshelf was Regulus Black sitting on the floor as well.

“Which one do you think it is?” Cathy asked.

“I don’t know.” Regulus said.

“You two hang out in the library?” Evan questioned. “No wonder you spent so much time there. Doing school work my ass.”

“Technically I was doing both.” Regulus said.

“Well, the rune in B means Man and D means Horse, so which one makes more sense?”

“Definitely D.” Regulus said circling down the answer.

“Cathy.” The brunette looked up to see her brother with Remus looking at her. “What are you doing?”

“Moony look!” James pointed at the screen.

“What year were we in for this?” Remus enquired.

“I’d say you would be in you fifth year.” Cathy answered. “It was right before I cut off my hair so you’d be in your fifth year and we’d be in third.”

“Two years ago.” Remus noted.

Remus walked over to her and looked at work.

“Homework.” Cathy answered.

“I didn’t know you took Ancient Runes.” Remus said.

“I don’t.” Cathy said.

“Well, that’s cause we’re not in the same year.” Cathy told him. “What are you two doing here anyway?”