“I’m Marley. Marley Tonks.” The girl nodded her head toward the boy next to her. “This ray of sunshine and happiness is Theo.”

Andromeda and Ted Tonks were taken aback by when the girl introduced herself.

“Hey! Future kid for you guys!” Fabian told the couple.

“Theodore Nott.” He introduced himself.

“None of us call him by his full name though mind you.” Cassie added.

“Nott?” Orion repeated. “As in Tiberius Nott?”

“Maybe its one of his relatives?” Regulus suggested.

“Or his son?” Cathy pointed out.

“Tiberius Nott is an old man.” Regulus told her. “He couldn’t be his son. Tiberius Nott and his wife are ancient.”

“Like my parents?” Cathy questioned.

“Hey! I prefer the word seasoned.” Fleamont told his daughter.

“Nice to meet you both.” Mattheo said looking warily at Theo.

Marley caught the look that Mattheo gave Theo. “Don’t worry about Theo. It takes him a while to warm up to strangers. Sort of like a stray cat.”

“Don’t compare me to a cat!” Theo told the blonde.

“I wouldn’t have to if you didn’t glare at literately everyone who so much as looked your way.” Marley said.

“It’s true though, isn’t it?” The four first years looked behind Marley and Theo to see Miles approach them. “It’s one of the reasons no one wanted to play with you when we were in primary school. You always looked like you were plotting their deaths or something.”

“Hey its Miles!” Evan cheered for his son.

“Oh he’s in Slytherin.” James said sadly. “Sorry Mary.”

Mary, however, didn’t think that her son being in Slytherin was that bad a thing.

“Piss off!” Theo said.

“Hey Mattheo.” Miles greeted the boy.

“Hello.” Mattheo replied.

 “Wait you guys already met?” Marley enquired.

“Yeah. We all shopped for our school supplies on the same day.” Miles informed. “Turned out Mattheo’s dad used to date Cassie’s mum.”

“Oh, that is interesting.” Marley smiled happily at Cassie.

“Excuse me.” The group turned to see a girl walk past them and enter the girls’ dormitories.

“We should probably get to bed.” Cassie told them.

“Yeah.” Theo nodded.

“Can you make sure that the other boys don’t try anything on Mattheo tonight?” Cassie asked the two boys. “I’m saying they will but better safe than sorry, right?”

“Sure.” Miles nodded.

“Great. Good night then.” Cassie said turning around and walking to the girls’ dormitories.

“Cassie!” Mattheo called out to the girl. Cassie stopped at the doorway to her dorm and turned around. “Thanks.”

Cassie smiled politely. “You’re welcome.”

“Ooh! Was someone trying to catch feelings?” Marlene said.

“They’re eleven.” Dorcas pointed out.