Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack

Comincia dall'inizio

Elvan: (Angry shocked!) A WHAT!?! Where did they find that!?!

Unit 3: I believe in one of our shipwrecks, and one is carrying that Kall Contingency artifact of some sort.

Elvan: (Frustrated) AAGHH!!! Contact Sarayah now!

Unit 3: Right away! Transmitting Call now!

[Female AI Voice] Transmitting Call........... Transmitting Call............Transmitting Call........ Call Accepted!

The projection shifted and shows the purple dragon in the hologram.

Sarayah: Yes Elvan!

Elvan: (Hand clasped on his back) Custodian, we have a problem and a serious one going on in Dracoria.

Sarayah: Another one?? What's going on now?

Elvan: Well these dragons that I have lock as im watching them, some of them are going extremely rogue and they found by the Elysium Mountain Range, an XFN-3000.

Sarayah: (Angry) From where they got this!?! How did they find this!?!

Elvan: It appears that one of our shipwrecks there were carrying one of those warheads inside during our failed attempt to drop on the machine threat and they also are carrying a Kall Contingency artifact of some sort!

Sarayah: (Angry) We need to stop them now Elvan! Send some drones after them and retrieve that Nova Bomb and the artifact! Draco is enough of the crisis going on in Dracoria!

Elvan: Ill send two XF-25 Fighter drones after them and I plan if you give me the authorization to bombard the warzone area in Elysium Mountain Range.

Sarayah: Permission granted! You may use your Orbital Neutron Cannon! Destroy everything there, Report to me for updates.

Elvan: It will be done! Elvan out! (He disconnects and looks at Unit 3) Send those drones and tell them to pursue these two dragons there and call my Orbital Laser Cannon now.

Unit 3: The dragons are not going to surrender those objects you know.

Elvan: Then the drones must use the tractor beams and take the objects from them and what's that happens........ tell them to eliminate them.

Unit 3: For Dracoria! (He flew away)

He proceeds to keep staring at the global map with his arms clasped on his back while looking at the many red dots of the Dragons from Firewall, theres at least 700 of them. Then in the surface above in his facility, two compound doors in the ground opened up and two drones are ascending by a platform elevator. Once they reached surface they extended their wings and started levitating up as it is powered by anti-gravity and turning their two engines and they are turning towards the direction where the targets are and they proceed to retract their landing gear and flew away at high speed at the same time. From space there's a portal that opened up and a large satellite exited, and it has a cannon in the middle like some sort of cannon. It has engines in the back and proceed to open up some Precursor floating Solar arrays as its power source from our sun. Once it was in position the weapon proceed to stop and started to move its cannon aiming down to the surface of the planet. The weapon is ready and on standby.

[Female AI Voice] Cannon is in position and charging its weapon.

Elvan: Good.. drone 1 and 2, retract the artifact and our weapon.

Drone 1: (Deep robotic male voice) We are currently flying at supersonic speed and Approaching target in about 10 minutes....