Chapter 3: Dissociate

Comincia dall'inizio

Akiju was wide eyes in shock and everyone was  silent. Sakari bows as she took you away while you're boyfriend follows behind.

As you walk out of the exit Vi eyes trailed slowly towards you, peeking through her deep magenta pink fringe. You're eyes look straight forward not even looking back at her. If you did you might have your heart clenched tightly.

Your face remains stoic or maybe in other words self-discipline as you squeeze your big sisters hand in discomfort.

You both head inside the limo and drove away not until you glance at the mirror that VI was running out the door by the time your car began to move. Vi wanted to see you but you were far beyond her reach as she panted from all the running.

You shut your eyes and try to calm your heart ache. But hey, why should you see her? She only wanted your 'money' which you aren't that rich 7 years ago.

Sakari pat your head to soothe you. "We'll bring justice. And maybe you should start giving someone a chance.

You won't let your walls down. You shook your head. "I'm already long gone. There's no point turning back. I must make Padme pay."

[~The next Day~]

Getting to be a homeroom teacher was Sakari idea. In order to remain undercover you have to be her assistant. Try to gain the trust of those little kids of the Skywalker's.

Little did you know Padme did receive a message to his son Luke that your sister... is his homeroom teacher.

Certain rules to Sakari  that she made when a certain bully threatens who are poor she will make them pay.

Padme rushes to the school and waltz right in just to see you. She really does have a scowl on her face.

Then she put on a smirk to despise you.  "You're my kid's homeroom teacher? Are you for real, mute girl?"

You hum. "We'll Leia was on barefoot all because she spilled milk on herself. Her very tiny, little feet were quite small and soft."

Padme roll her eyes. "Wow so you can talk. This isn't a coincidence, right?"

"Not really, no." you replied making Sakari laugh a bit. "No part of my journey here has not ever been a coincidence."

Padme scoffs. "I've walked into your trap, haven't I? Right into your little trap card." she exhales. "You're unbelievable.  I thought you'd find some shitty guy somewhere, have a bunch of shitty kids with him, and live a shitty life. But I'm impressed. How long have you been planning this?"

You place your hand on your hip. "I'm quite disappointed you still haven't know yet. I did once told you, you're my dream to see you grovel. I did say that I will see you again when I aprrove my skill, remember?"

Padme remember that and ignore her phone call. "I bet you had fun every signal day as you made your way back here."

"It was difficult, but I do admit, it was quite fun." you shrugged.

"Well I wish you had died back in high school!" she screams.

"And where would the fun be, huh?" you retorted. "Even a black-hearted ugly bitch wearing fancy clothes like you is living a great life, so why not? Maybe then we'd never have to meet each other again. The fun for you is so fun for me as well. Welcome to my playground, where I make the rules, Padme Amidala."

Padme seems to be ticked. "Oh, right. Of course you do. If nothing about this was coincidental, I'm sure you've got some real sucked-up rules. But a pathetic outcast like you doesn't stand a chance. Okay, fine. Do your worst. Go on and screw up." she taunted.