"Don't. I only had to be unavailable since I had my own drama to fight against."

yui landed to see Nuviei confused at everything going on here.

"I put cameras in your home when that happens. You were napping. I had to see if you had the entire loyalty and effort to be allies through hard work, but it looks like you lack it so much of it. We live in a dystopian reality. But this dystopian reality is also fucked up. don't try to hide it in a bed of lies and expect me not to find it in a short amount of time."

"Fine. I was lazy. And I was expecting you to be dead. what was I supposed to do? your issues aren't mine."

A swing of a katana went near her neck.

"You made this pact. and so left me to die and get overwhelmed with the conflict of a family and their army to kill me and my family off. I'm not a mother. I'm 19 currently. you refused to even help me out when I tried calling you so many times that I was under attack. so why."

"I'm honestly surprised that you are able to have a mindset like this. No wonder why you are qualified to be the most mysterious person in our ranks. But does it look like I care? You can kill me right here and not expect all of us in this banquet not to do the same thing.  what if we are different provinces, and then I betray you?"

"This..this is stupid. I don't know. I even tried to talk to you about this. and then we have a language barrier here. Nuviei."

"What is it, scooby-doo?"

Yui sighed and went in the party room.

"You do things at your own time. If you don't want a pact, then it's your decision. But don't cause a lot of trouble like you usually do. But if you mess with me... then you won't be having a good time."

"🤓"

" -_-... ok, whatever. Bye."

_________________________________________

"I'm suki. Head of the Witchworth family name. and I'm guessing you're the head of the Seongtae Family?"

"Yes, my name is jing Quan."

"I can be perfect friends with you since I always wanted a gay best friend. we will be good allies together until the very end."

"What should we do about the climax of the war in 2 weeks. because all of us as families are gonna show our true cruelty and insanity until the blood spills upon our grounds?♡"

"I will be one to kill off half of yui's army. and be the one to manipulate the Cresent organization if they do have the involvement in this destruction. I do want to help, but any mean necessary is necessary right now. we dont want to cut ties without allies to support and then stab them in the back when they wield their weapon on the chaos. I have an organized plan for all of this. People find me dangerous for being rich but also combat savvy in many ways. we can't afford to put our armies in this. This is directed at uri."

she looked at her strawberry flavored wine to see her own reflection.

"If she failed to protect her own children at the dangers of this war, then she's going to lose herself at the blood of tadeka, umi, and chiaka at her own hand when she picked them up when they are slowly dying by this disaster. she's part of us. as being powerful. her role in the government makes her an unstoppable rank to fight against. That's how it is. she is a funeral director and a ceo of a popular gravesite, approved by the japanese government. But if we. Tried to destory her then."

She shattered the wine glass, with the juices flowing through her hand.

"it's gonna break her. I have no interest in trying to involve myself to break the hairilari family since they are only a generator of issues to us. This goes to the Shirgire family. All of this was caused by mukuro, and it wasn't uri's daughter, I believe. but in a refusal. she never thought of her father as a rapist and used women to his own advantage. dick going into the tiny pussies of children and high schoolers. I don't like junko. but as long as Nuviei doesn't pull any bullshit to everyone, then we are in the green flag. but... I do want to see the hairilari family cry like a little bitch once they are starting to fall apart♡"