"What were you going to say?"

"It's nothing. let's go. and by the way. you look gorgeous♡"

"Thanks♡"

"Hey..ehm."

"Hm?"

he blushed and stuttered in gibberish. but he took her waist and hugged her.

"Vlad are..are you o-ok?

"Yeah.. I'm just stressed out, but all I needed was your warmth in my arms."

"e-ehm..thanks♡..let's hurry up so we wouldn't be late for this event."

☆♧☆◇☆♧☆◇☆♧☆◇☆♧☆◇☆♧☆◇☆♧

Nuviei stared at the royal looking food and saw the fresh decor.

"Suki really put her foot into this... I wonder if uri is gonna show her ass in here instead of considering not to go here only to embarrass herself."

"I'm right here. and why are you talking shit in a fancy banquet of when you are supposed to act your very best?
suki planned this occasion just for all of us, so don't fuck it up out of your own boredom."

"I'm not acting like a child out of my own boredom like you just assumed."

"Then what is it?"

"I'm simply plotting. If you would mind. I wouldn't like your ugly attitude to spit right in my face."

uri scoffed and saw Vixiati.

"Oh Vixiati. I'm glad you can make it here. I wasn't expecting you to come to such an event like this. Even though you are an introvert at heart and don't like noise too much."

"Yeah. suki did all of this just for us, so I decided to be kind about it and come out just for this night. but I'm wondering why everyone isn't here yet. Russian families also got invited to this event."

"They...did?"

"Yeah."

Uri smiled and fed Vixiati a small cheese sample being handed out.

"Try not to be involved in the drama. I feel like something is about to happen right in the middle of this event. and this full moon. Nuviei is an issue. There were a couple of families that I dont even know once I came in. but Nuviei tried to plant a bomb under some of the food tables. I stopped her, but she started to insult me about how I wasn't worth the family role and that my existence is worth to nobody."

"I need to meet her mother. but yeah, she had always been a dick to pretty much everyone that walked beside her. but didn't you make Cresent be an ally?"

"I have. but kiki is a hard woman to track down since i seen her do nothing but train or live stream in her free time."

she looked confused and ate some more cheese.

"live-stream?"

"Oh, uh. she's a gamer, and she's makes money on the side lines by streaming. so that's all I'm gonna share from her. but I have to ask. have you killed anyone?"

"eh some people. but they aren't innocent from what I can say♡ oh look. here she is now."

kiki came inside so proper, Iike she knew how to act like.

"she's pretty."

"Vixiati."

"What?? she is. and I don't have a crush on her. she knows how to take care of herself. which I like. Vlad is attractive, too♡"

"Dont."

"hehehe."

Vlad got some wine and drunk some while letting kiki go at her own time.