"......"

"it's something about infinite dragon's past and how they changed their name multiple names. but it's different."

"Oh?"

the silence was mind-blowing, but suiki had to break it once again.

"S-so, how's you and vladmir?
Did you two kiss yet?"

kiki's fingers were on her chin. she had such a calm but dangerous glare.

"Tell me what's on that paper. I don't need to tell you twice about something I'm studying about. but....isn't it right on your hand. trembling at your warm palms as the sweat starts to make it boil?
while... your sweat starts to stick itself to my fingers and run it through like a water dropping to the ground. show me what it is.
Why refuse when you simply implying to give it to me?"

"A-ah.. I don't know. I guess this just freaked me out enough to look you in the eyes and tremble in no fear but in something else."

"....what exactly do you mean?"

she stood up and grabbed her matcha tea.

"Nothing. if you want to read it, then read it. but I'm pretty sure it's a pleasure to read and congratulate me for that since I found by someone I know♡"

she shut the door back to the silence of her computer rendering.

"I wonder what this is. I'm gonna take this to my room because I need to pick out a dress to wear for this stupid banquet."

☆♧☆◇☆♧☆◇♧☆◇☆♧☆♡☆♧♡☆♧☆◇

peko rubbed her hand to her waist while she's being pushed back in the table.

"you..keep..pushing me back. how long do you need this?"

"You kissed me into all this mess. you should be grateful that I even decided to make out with you."

"Come on. don't test me when im
mffh..mhm.."

"Oh, come on. the two low-level families. making out right here and right now. what if I exposed you two to the internet and don't try and fight me on this."

Nuviei landed with a recorder in her hand.

"What are you doing here? Are you going to plan to kill us or just keep destroying us? because your tricks aren't going to work."

"Ah, peko. you told someone that I briefly sabotaged you into blackmail. why would you do that when we made a deal. You don't want to be sucking on stinky cock when you decide to give up everything just for me.
But no. It's beyond what I was expecting. I saw you hear making out with clorina. aren't lesbians maybe mandated by the law?♡ because I don't know if they are♡"

peko sighed at her nonsense.

"It seems like you are just making up shit just to scare me. you have to grow up and get your act right. we are literally invited to an elegant occasion, so in an attempt to embarrass us. all of the families that we know and don't know will see how childish you are? Do you not have enough attention in your childhood?"

"I don't listen to bitches that has one polygon of attractiveness to men and women. let's get to the point.
As someone who is carrying a family more powerful than all of you. I don't think it's wise to learn my backstory. otherwise. It's clearer than this situation is going to go destructive enough to involve the innocent. But I don't care about the innocent."

" I don't even care about the backstory. this is my final warning.
If you are going to act like this, then you are making a fool out of yourself."

she shrugged it off and then left.