— I'm not an idiot. — He rolls his eyes. — I don't know how your boyfriend doesn't know about you yet. It even seems to go to war, with this much of a lot of weapons.

— Protection.

The two brothers go to the vineyard and there manage to get out through a passage that only they knew of its existence. And as soon as they're outside the property, each takes a different path.

(...)

— Let's go up, I don't want one of our kids to come in and mess something up. — HanSeo stops kissing Vincenzo's neck and tries to get up, but Cassano stops him, and gets up from the chair with HanSeo who at the same time puts both legs around Vincenzo's waist.

— I was missing you so much, spending those two days away from you was hell.

— Then show me all the missing you felt.

Vincenzo presses HanSeo into the wall and starts to take off his blouse and as soon as he takes it off he throws it away.

— Not here. — HanSeo looks around, they were still in the hallway that led to the bedrooms.

— And that you're so trying I can't wait until I get to our room.

— Don't be so hasty, we have plenty of time. — HanSeo climbs down from Vincenzo's arms and as he walks to the bedroom he takes off one piece of clothing at a time, and Vincenzo seeing such a scene, repeats the same movements. And when they got to the room, they had left a trail of clothes behind. — Yes now. — HanSeo lies down on the bed and calls Vincenzo with his index finger.

— So beautiful. — Starts kissing HanSeo's feet and slowly climbs up letting light seals along the way. — So perfect. We've been married for so long, but I still love you like it's the first time.

— And you're still the same conqueror. — HanSeo swaps places with Vincenzo, staying on top of him. — I want you inside me.

— Your request is an order, my love. — Vincenzo throws HanSeo on his back on the bed. — So beautiful, and so mine. — As he was slowly running his hands down HanSeo's shore, the phone rings.

— Won't you?

— It shouldn't be important. — He continues to lower his hand until he reaches HanSeo's ample buttocks.

— Attend to this shit. — HanSeo pushes Vincenzo with his legs and curls up in the duvet.

— But damn it. I hope someone is dying, if not I make them die. — Vincenzo searches the room for his cell phone and finds it on the table. — Alo?

— Hiiii daddy. — Ying says breathlessly.

— What did you do Ying? And what noise is that? Didn't I tell you to stay home?

— What do you hear? — HanSeo asks picking up other clothes to wear, and bringing them to Cassano as well.

— Where did you and your brother get yourself into?

— My brother I don't know, but I'm with a little one... ZHAN LAN!!!!!

— WHAT'S HAPPENING?

— Father help us, she shot my Lan Zhan... Lan Zhan, talk to me...

— Ying? Alo? Son?

— What's happening? — HanSeo asks desperately.

— Our brainless, non-judgmental youngest son ran away from home to see that little boyfriend getting rich and robotic, and now the little robot has been shot, and I have no idea where the two of them are. — Vincenzo finishes getting dressed and leaves the room being accompanied by his husband. — I can't even have a night of sex in peace... YANG... YANG.