"Bye," I said to the headmistress and she nodded. I followed the guys out and then looked at Calum after the door shut. "So... you and Michael are dating?"

A blonde burst out laughing and I looked at him confused. Was my confusion funny to you? Do you find amusement in this? It was a serious question.

"No, of course not. That's not right."

"So being gay is not right?" I asked Michael with a raised eyebrow. "Are you like homophobic or something?" I asked him and he ran a hand through his hair. "Am I irritating you?"

"No its just nothing I'm saying is coming out right." He told me and I nodded. "Basically, you need two adults to adopt here I guess and so me and Calum signed them because we were just like right next to each other when she said so." He said and I nodded. "No, none of us are homophobic. We support the whole LGBT thing fully."

I nodded and Calum put my bags in the back of a black van. He told me to get in and I did. I got in and then the blonde had sat next to me. "So, you are?" I asked the blonde and he looked at me.

"I'm Luke." He said and I nodded. "And you are?"

"Luke, I am your father." I said and he laughed with Michael. "If none of you have done that to him before, you have all failed in life." I told them and they laughed some more.

"Luke, that's Sophia." Calum said from beside me. I was in between the two boys and the other two were in the front. "The guy driving is Ashton." He said and I nodded.

"I'm Sophia," I said and he smiled. "What's my last name?" I asked my two dad's. "Who's last name did you decide I should have?"

"Mine because I'm older." Michael said and I nodded. "Sophia Clifford, you're new name is Sophia Cifford." I nodded and then leaned my head on Calum's shoulder.

"Do you know who we are?" Luke asked me and I looked at him. "Besides for our names." He added because it seemed he knew I was going to make a sassy comment about that.

"Should I?"

"We're a band. Ashton is the drummer, Michael is the lead guitarist, Luke is the rhythm guitarist, I'm the bassist, and we all sing. Our band is called 5 Seconds of Summer." Calum said and I nodded.

"So.. I was adopted by a guitarist and a bassist in a band?" I asked them and they nodded. Wow. You don't hear that every day.

"Pretty much."

"Cool." I said, not making a big deal out of it. I felt as if they didn't want me to make a big deal over it, so I didn't. Besides, I can't even begin to imagine how many girls are screaming and squealing in their faces everyday.

"Wait... are you that band that sang that song about girls who are bad but pretend to be good? What's it called? Good Girls?" I asked and they nodded. "I heard that song, and that song only."

"At least it was one of our better songs." Michael said and I chuckled. I told them that song was good and they actually didn't suck. "Wow, someone who doesn't think we suck, that's a first."

"Is it okay if I take a nap? I'm tired because I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm so comfortable I could fall asleep right now." I said and Ashton nodded.

"Yeah, go ahead. Our house is like another twenty minutes away, so take a nap." He told me and I thanked him. "You didn't even have to ask us." He said and I nodded.

-

When I woke up, I was in a bed and my suitcase was in front of of a large wooden desk. I panicked for a second and looked around, immediately turning the light on and trying to remember where I was.