"How exactly is this all set up?" 

"My dad met my mum and had me. Mum died and he got remarried" I explained 

"My mother met my father and had me and then my father died so my mother remarried. And then we became siblings" 

"Step siblings" I corrected 

"He's always been pouty about it," 

"Yeah because you just turned up and inserted yourself into my life" 

"You literally inserted yourself into my space" 

"In case it wasn't obvious we shared a bedroom" I sighed "You were an evil thing" 

"So we're you" We all chatted for a while until Beth had to leave for her flight, leaving me alone with y/n. 

"Guess you're not just a loner chess boy" she smirked going to unpack 

"I'm letting you stay here to be nice. don't be a dick because I am more than happy to throw you onto the streets" 

"No, you wouldn't" 

"I would" 

"You are such a cunt" 

"me! I'm not the dick here" 

"yes you are you've always been a dick" 

"You're just mad I took half your pocket money" 

"You broke my favourite chessboard!" 

"You decapitated all my stuffed animals!" 

"You sewed love hearts on my jeans" 

"You faked an allergy so we had to give my cat away" 

"I wasn't faking that cat made me sneeze. Because he was a huge fluffy thing and you never brushed him" 

"Maybe I would if I wasn't dealing with the fact you cut my pigtails, twice!"

"You waxed my pubes while I was sleeping!" 

"You broke my doll house!" 

"You just fucking turned up! I was still in a bad place after I lost my mum and you just fucking showed up! you and your mother. we'd barely buried mine and you just showed up. and I was expected to just put everything down and accept a new mum and a sister. I never wanted anything to do with you" 

"You think I did! Need I remind you my dad was barely buried too before I had to pack my life up and get shipped across the county, all I was told was we were moving, and when I got there I had a new dad and some jumped-up stepbrother to deal with. Don't blame me for turning up into your life, I didn't turn up I was dragged kicking and screaming" 

"You boo hoo precious little princess, you always were" 

"DO you have to be such a bastard about everything-" She yelled I was beyond angry, all I wanted to do was shut her up! tension boiling over I grabbed her face and kissed her mostly just to stop her from talking but the moment our lips touched it felt so heavenly like all the frustration melted away she pulled back and we both just stood bright red in shock 

"Fuck-" 

"Yeah..." 

"where did that come from?" 

"I have no idea"

"It uhhh it was kinda nice" 

"Yeah, it was. Weird But nice. I mean terrible awful and very very wrong." I explained but she grabbed my face and kissed me, I kissed her back wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer until we both pulled back 

"It is nice" 

"It is, but very wrong, very very wrong, your my sister." 

"Stepsister" she corrected 

"Don't encourage me." 

"That's encouraging?" 

"Ohh shut up y/n" I smirked pulling her into a kiss and grabbing her ass squeezing it hard as we kissed she happily and eagerly kissed back rubbing her hands around my shirt, soon enough we were walking we kissed heading over to my bedroom until we stopped as her legs hit the bed so I pushed her down on my bed and climbed between her legs "This is for all the fucking years I spent in a bed next to you with you teasing the living crap out of me" 

"Did I?" she giggled 

"Don't play innocent you used to sit in your fucking bra just to tease me" 

"And how many times did I catch you masturbating while I was sleeping"

"Maybe I wouldn't have to if you came and took care of me" 

"Diddo" she smirked pulling me back to her lips heavily made out for a good while until I pulled away 

"We can't this is crazy-" I began but she smirked and turned on her stomach grinding her ass against me "Fuck it!" I groaned grabbing her hips and grinding hard on her I quickly undid my jeans and stroked my stiffening erection she giggled and tugged her panties down, I didn't waste any time burying myself deep inside her and started to pound fast and hard "Ughhhh fuck! You were an evil little thing, their precious little princess, I'm gonna fucking ruin you" 

"Ughhhh! you couldn't ruin me if you fucking tried. I remember your first girlfriend who walked out because you came in her hair" 

"I kept quiet about you fucking your eight-grade science teacher" 

"I passed didn't I!" 

"Yeah because you blew him under the science bench! you always were a little slut" 

"Like you weren't? those three girls you had in your Austin hotel that you never shut up about?" 

"It was a foursome there pretty rare I was allowed to get excited. I guess four people in one go isn't a lot for you is it?" 

"Ughhhh just shut up and fuck me, Benny!" She yelled moving back and forth in time with my thrusts we both got faster and louder she pushed herself hard against me as she squealed loudly hitting her orgasm I kept going working into her intense tightness until I hit my own burying myself as deep as possible. When I caught my breath I pulled out and lay in bed with her, 

"I think that helped. got the frustration out" 

"Yeah I think you're right" I nodded "We can't ever tell anyone about this" 

"I wasn't planning to" she laughs "Relax, genetically there's nothing between us we're not related by blood at all our parents got divorced we'd be nothing again" 

"Like that's gonna happen, too are smitten with each other and always have been" 

"Yeah, can't fault them for loving each other." 

"Fucked us up though" 

"No matter what you do you fuck your kids up, that's just having kids" 

"Yeah hence why I aint having any" 

"same." 

"Ohh don't tell them that they'll lose it they know neither of us is gonna give them grandkids" 

"I mean I'll give them grandkids if they want them" She smirked glancing at me 

"Lets not fucked the family tree up too much y/n"