The start

y/n: Has been in the Mafia for 2 years still a newbie but yet the most powerful

y/n: Has been in the Mafia for 2 years still a newbie but yet the most powerful. She is very close with the Boss the Boss is 25 young hot and rich y/n is 22 she is lead assassin in her unit. She is about to be assigned her first big job.

Henchman1: y/n the boss wants to see you.

y/n: oh r-rr-eally its ok keep calm she thinks to herself.

They walk for 6 minutes. 

Henchman1: This is where I leave you.

y/n: You're not coming with me.

The Hench man walks away coldly leavening her standing in the hall. The Hench man turns back to and says no need to worry he showed an ounce of kindness, which is very hard to find in the mafia.

y/n: Thank you have a nice day.

The Henchmen's face goes stiff as he walks away y/n watches him leave, then looks at the boss's door. I can do this she repeats to herself before entering the room, she grabs the handle colder then ice she walks in and bows good morning boss.

Boss: Good morning, he says coldly come here y/n he leans forwarded over the desk and plops a pile of papers on the desk. 

y/n: What is it you need boss how may I help you.

Boss: As you know our rivel clan the Yakuza in Japan is hosting a ball. It seems that we are invited, he says coldly and bit surprised. We think they're going to try something, so were going to send one of us under cover hear what's going and finding out the secrets.

y/n: oh, I understand.

Boss: So, the ball is in 1 week until then Ur going to be training and working nonstop for this. 

y/n: Yes sir.

Boss: You're not going to fail me are you because you don't want to test my patience, he says pissed off sternly in y/ns ear.