A World Of Heros!!

Start from the beginning

Midnight: We're from a different universe.

Yaoyorozus: What!?

Midnight: There are no quirks there. Instead we have magic and the supernatural.

Momo: Like devils and stuff.

Issei: Yes in fact we are part of the supernatural.

Kathryn: Wow...

Kaye: We should just focus on the now instead of that. Why don't you two introduce yourselves.

Issei: I'm Issei Hyoudou, I'm 16 and I'm a dragon/Devil it's a pleasure.

Midnight: Midnight Okami that's all.

Kaye: You're not very talkative are you.

Midnight: ...I know nothing of this world and it's laws so I'm being cautious.

Momo: Okami? Like the Okami family.

Midnight: What are you on about?

Kaye: Momo why don't you take these two and get them accustomed.

Momo: Alright you two come with me this will be so fun.

Momo takes Midnight and Issei's hands. She leaves the mansion with them in tow. They walk down the sidewalk towards the mall.

Momo: My mom already explained what quirks are so I'm gonna explain some of the laws.

Issei: Alright.

Momo: So let's start with the fact that you can't use your quirk well powers in public unless you have a hero license.

Midnight: That's stupid...

Momo: Midnight I know you just got here but you shouldn't trash any laws.

Issei: Midnight you can't use magic right.

Midnight: Yeah it's like something has completely zapped my magic reserves so I'm running a little low.

Issei: Why not switch to your kid form to let it slowly restore itself. You'd also act more nicer than way.

Momo: Kid form?

Midnight: Fine...

Midnight closed his eyes. With a little of his magic was used to change. He began to shrink in size. His suit slowly adjusting with magic to match his new size. He looked at Momo with a blank face. Momo stared in shock.

Momo: I- What?

Midnight: Don't question it.

Issei: I just remembered I forgot to ask. Do we like call you master or Lady Yaoyorozu or something.

Momo: Oh um my dad is gonna say you have to so just call me Lady Yaoyorozu in public but when we're alone you can just call me Momo.

Issei: Alright got it.

Momo: Now where were we? Oh right the laws-

Midnight: Sorry but we don't necessarily need them.

Momo: These are important to know.

Midnight: Perhaps I should explain. When I was changing I took the time to scan your mind with the last of my magic and learn everything. I also transferred it over to Issei.

Issei: Yep so we know all we need too!

Momo: Oh well good I guess.

Midnight: Also at butlers are we just working around the house or are we to stay by your side.

Momo: I think my father wants you to stay by my side.

Issei: So we're going to school with you too?

Momo: Yep you'll be going to UA with me.