A World Of Heros!!

Start from the beginning

Issei: Fine...

Kaye looks at the two and smiles. He puts his hand out for Midnight to shake it. Midnight takes his hand. Kathryn goes and gets two butler outfits for them. Midnight and Issei take the outfits. They go to put them on.

 They go to put them on

Midnight had a tick mark on his head

Midnight had a tick mark on his head. He clinched his teeth. His eye twitches in annoyance.

Midnight: Why does mine have bunny ears!?

Kathryn: I found them adorable. As your boss you have to keep them on.

Midnight: It feels weird wearing this accessory.

Issei: Why not just let your real one out?

Midnight: Oh shit why didn't I think of that.

Midnight takes the fake ones off and real bunny ears pop out on his head. He sighs as it felt better than having the fake ones. Kaye looked at the two.

Kaye: What are your quirks?

Midnight: Quirks?

Momo: You don't know what quirks are?

Issei: Yeah I'm confused on that too.

Kathryn: Oh dear allow me to explain. Quirks are super powers that 80% of the population have. They fall under the categories. Mutation, Transformation, and Emitter. Mutation type quirks cause physical changes to the person's body from birth. Transformation type quirks allow the user to transform inti certain things. Lastly Emitter type quirks can fall under shooting fire, controlling ice, etc.

Issei: Wow that's a lot...

Midnight: I understood it quite easy. For example you know how we have different magic types?

Issei: Oh so it's like that! How did I not get that.

Momo: Magic?

Kaye: Where exactly are you two from? You said magic twice now and you don't know what quirks are.

Midnight: Do you want a made up answer. Cause the truth you might not believe.

Kaye: Try me.

Momo: I'm curious as well.