Taurus

That Sunday, the air feels heavy with anticipation as you make your way to the club. Usually you feel comfortable walking to work alone, but this evening., the streets seem a little bit scarier than usual.

Your nerves are on edge, and it's all you can do to keep moving forward. After Friday night with that client, you've become more cautious.

As you're about to cross the street, you hear a voice calling your name. Your eyes dart in its direction, and you spot Sayuri waving her hand.

"Hey," she smiles, walking over to you. "What are you doing here? You're usually not this early."

"Takao said he wanted to talk to me," you explain, not bothering to mention that you also got a new job at the cafe.

"Oh, okay," she nods.

"Why are you here so early?" you then ask.

"Look at me, Y/N, I basically just rolled out of bed. I need to do my hair, makeup, and put on my outfit before my shift starts. So I came early," she shrugs.

"Right," you say, nodding your head. "I guess I should probably do the same. See you inside."

"Yeah, see you."

When you step through the doors, the music is blaring and there's already a good amount of customers inside. You walk over to the manager's suite and knock on the door.

"Come in," a voice calls out.

"Hey," you greet him as you step into the room.

"Ah, Y/N, just the girl I was looking for," he says with a small smile. "I wanted to talk to you about the other night," he begins, his tone serious as he gestures for you to take a seat.

"I'm sorry, sir, I-"

"You have nothing to apologize for," he shakes his head. "In fact, I should be the one apologizing. I was the one who booked you, and I was the one who was supposed to watch over the clients. So, I am sorry, Y/N."

"Thank you, sir. That means a lot to me."

"I shouldn't have had you go off with that guy. It wasn't my intention to put you in that spot," he admits, his voice soft.

"It's okay, sir," you nod. "If you don't mind, I'd like to get ready for my shift."

"Of course, I'll leave you to it. If anything else happens, please, come to me first," he says.

"Yes, sir," you nod. "I will."

Just as you reach the doorknob, he calls out to you once more. "Oh, I almost forgot. I banned the client. He won't be allowed back."

"Thank you," you smile, before leaving the room.

As you make your way to the dressing rooms, Sayuri comes up to you again.

"Hey, how'd it go with Takao?" she asks you.

"It was good. He just wanted to check in."

"He did? That's good," she replies. "God, I swear you're like his favoritest person ever. He never talks to me about anything."

"Sorry," you shrug, trying to play it cool.

"No, it's okay. Honestly, as long as I'm not in trouble with him, I don't really care."

"I get that," you nod. "Well, I'm going to go change and get ready for tonight."

"Alright, see ya," she smiles.

As you walk away, you can't help but feel a sense of relief. You're glad Takao isn't upset with you, and even more grateful that the guy won't be coming back.

KITA'S P.O.V.

Sunday night I find myself at Atsumu's house, surrounded by the familiar laughter of my friends. Some of the guys are engrossed in a competitive game, their shouts and cheers echoing through the small space. Suna and I take charge of ordering pizza, making sure that everyone's preferences are taken into account because if not, we both know that there's going to be hell to pay.

After receiving the pizzas from the delivery man, we return to the room. Atsumu hands each of us a cold beer, the condensation beading on the bottles as he grins in satisfaction.

"This is the life," he chuckles. "No one else in the world can beat me."

Apparently, he had won the last round of whatever game they were just playing.

"Yeah, right," Osamu rolls his eyes, "you just got lucky. Don't get cocky."

As we settle back into the comfort of the couch, the topic of conversation drifts to the upcoming wedding. "So, anyone bringing a date to the wedding?" Atsumu asks, his gaze sweeping across the group.

"I am," Aran speaks up.

"Same here," Omimi adds.

"Are you?" Suna then asks Atsumu, raising an eyebrow.

"I might," he grins, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Really?" Suna scoffs. "Like who?"

"Like, you know," Atsumu says, lowering his voice. "Someone I met the other day."

"That's specific," Aran snorts.

"Hey, if I tell ya, it ruins the fun, ya know?"

"Jesus, Tsumu, didn't I tell you not to mess around with her?" Osamu sighs, shaking his head.

"Wait, is he talking about Y/N?" Aran asks.

"You can't invite her to the wedding, Tsumu," Omimi cuts in.

"Yeah, why not?" he asks, causing the whole group to look over at me.

"Uh, because..." Omimi trails off, not sure what to say.

"Because Kita likes her, idiot," Suna sighs.

"I do not," I roll my eyes.

"Do too," Osamu mutters under his breath.

"Why not ask her, Kita?" Aran then asks, looking over at me.

"Well, because..."

"It's not like he's her type, anyway," Atsumu smirks.

"How the hell would you know?" I glare at him.

"I'm just saying," he shrugs. "You never dated back when you were close."

"Look, I know it's up to you," Aran chimes in, "but if you like her, you should ask her."

"That's pretty serious, though, don't you think?" Suna chimes in.

"So what if it is?" Aran questions. "We're all adults, aren't we? Besides, it's not like they just met."

"True, and," Osamu pauses, shooting his brother a look, "if you bring her then Atsumu can't."

"Aw, come on, Samu," Atsumu whines.

"I agree," Omimi nods. "I think Kita should ask her."

"Alright, fine, I'll ask her," I finally give in.

"Nice!" Aran cheers.

"Thanks, Kita," Osamu chuckles.

"Whatever," I mutter, shaking my head. I still don't think I'll have the nerve to actually ask her, but the guys are relentless. We'll see how it goes.