𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 (𝗜𝗻𝗸𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Nightmare smile and place it where it came from. His eyes looked back at the cage before carried it to the basement. The wolf looked back at the mythologist in aghast, thinking he would do terrible experience on him like those mad scientist he heard from those rumors from other mythical creatures.

As the cage is unlock, the wolf does not hesitate to jump out from it. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't fast enough to get away from Nightmare due to his wolf form very small than the others. He was caught with two large hand and place on the soft pillow underneath him.

He was shocked that he was place on a soft fluffy pillow, but he doesn't get hope that high since he knew this awful skeleton trick. To his surprise, Nightmare was patting his head. He was lost in his deep thoughts. What was this man doing? Isn't he trying to kill me and steal my fur or experience on me? No, don't think that!

"Sorry to scare you little one. I did not mean to give you fright." Nightmare mumbled, with a warm smile on his pure face. His hand caressing the little wolf's fur. He started to explained, "I only wanted to show everyone that mythical creatures exist! That way people will stop making fun of me for being a liar or a delusional."

His words hurt the wolf's heart, it may be suck to get kidnapped by this stranger, an INNOCENT stranger but his depression got him thinking if he could give a chance to show the world.

The wolf finally spoke, "Well, I would try to help you, but I cannot trust you at this moment!"

"Y-... You can talk!" Nightmare gasped for air as his body collapse on the ground. Pointing his finger at the wolf, he stuttered. "You, really can talk? Right? I'm not hearing things?"

"... I would love to joke around about you, as a skeleton obviously doesn't have any ears but it would be not the best time to do that." The wolf chuckled, staring him with his unique eyes. "I'm Ink by the way, it was a pleasure to meet you sir. I seriously thought you were a mad scientist or an evil man trying to sell me for money."

"I'm Nightmare, it was please to meet you too, and I would never do that, honestly." Nightmare genuinely said, lower his finger down. "My plan was to let you go after showing you the people and monsters!"

Ink tilted his head, tapping his paw on his lip before turning into his skeleton (with wolf ears) form. Nightmare's eyes wide open from what he sees his own eyes. Ink was beautiful werewolf, however... He is naked in front of Nightmare.

It made Nightmare blushed and turned his head away from Ink's naked body, he quickly stood up, looking for the towel that was place on the couch. Meanwhile Ink was thinking what could he do to support Nightmare, he felt the darkness cover him up.

He was covered up by a warm blanket. He adjusted it by wrapping around his naked around his body. He looked at him, his heart beating rapidly, he giggled awkwardly, "Sorry, I didn't think you would be embarrassed by my body."

"I'll get you some clothes of mine for you to where. Stay where you are." Nightmare rushed upstairs from the basement, leaving Ink rest his body on the cold form, back to his mini wolf form.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

Nightmare watched the wolf eat the food he cooked. His eyes were widened, watching Ink aggressively eating the food with no manner. He couldn't blame him, Ink is a wolf after all, a mini baby wolf to his eyes.

"Wow! This food is so sweet and sour!" Ink complimented, having another big bite as he talked with his mouth full, "You're really good at cooking meat like this!"

"Easy there, Inky. You might get choke when your mouth is full and eat too fast." Nightmare warned him, giving him a cup of water in case of emergency. He watched Ink chugged the whole cup and watched him lay on the soft.