Neuvillette had difficulty understanding certain people's feelings, but he kissed Wriothesley's cheek.
"Don't cry, love. I promise that after your prison sentence you will be the Duke again."
He said, his voice serious as always.

Wriothesley felt comforted by Neuvillette's kiss on his cheek, as he looked at him with tears in his eyes.
"But, love. If I serve more years in prison, I'll be so old by the time the prison sentence is over. And, how are the people of Meropide gonna feel having an elderly Duke?"
Wriothesley was feeling more depressed now as he kept thinking of these possibilities, as well as the people of Meropide having a new leader who might be more capable than him.

Neuvillette wiped the tears from Wriothesley's eyes and spoke.
"I know, but it's your prison sentence for your crimes. As Chief Justice of Fontaine, I can't let a criminal lead Meropide before serving his prison sentence."

Wriothesley knew that Neuvillete was right. As Chief Justice, he can't just let a criminal become the leader of Meropide. Even if that criminal was his own boyfriend. However, the thought of staying in prison for longer, depressed him even further.
"Yeah... I understand, Neuvillette."
Wriothesley was still feeling a bit down due to getting caught and facing more years in prison, as he then buried his head on his boyfriend's chest.

Neuvillette stroked Wriothesley's hair and lifted his head, then kissed him.
"Don't be sad."

Wriothesley felt comforted by Neuvillette's soothing words and actions. He also felt warm from Neuvillette's kiss.
"O...okay, love. I'll try to keep my feelings in check for now."
He then leaned on Neuvillette's chest, feeling very comfortable in his arms.
"Thank you for being here for me, Neuvillette. I don't think I would've been able to get through this without you by my side."

Neuvillette smiled, it made him feel happy knowing that Wriothesley felt that way about him.
He then returned to his usual serious expression and spoke.
"So, Wriothesley, tomorrow you return to Meropide, and no more crimes trying to escape, okay? I'll come to visit you once in a week."
He said.

Wriothesley looked back up at Neuvillette while still leaning onto his chest, and sighed. He didn't want to return to Meropide, but he knew that he had to serve his term. Plus, Neuvillette said that he'll visit him once in a week, so he wouldn't be stuck there for too long.
"Yeah... okay, no more crimes in trying to escape."
He said reluctantly. Although, he hoped that he would be able to reduce his prison sentence somehow.

Neuvillette looked at him for a while and kissed Wriothesley's neck.
"Good boy~"
He said, even though he knew Wriothesley was lying about not committing more crimes to try to escape.

Wriothesley started to blush when Neuvillette kissed his neck, as he felt very happy.
"Neuvillette... I think I'll actually miss you."
He said, before turning his head to look up at Neuvillette's face.
"I can't wait for you to see how much I've grown after serving my prison sentence. I hope I'm all buffed up."
Wriothesley was now starting to dream about himself being stronger after serving his sentence.

Neuvillette looked at him as he said this, then spoke.
"You know I'm immortal and I don't age, right...? So... will you want to be my boyfriend even after 10 years? I mean... you'll be older than me and-"
Neuvillette stopped.

Wriothesley suddenly realized what Neuvillette was talking about. He was now more worried about how he would age while Neuvillette remains the same. He sighed a bit and spoke calmly.
"Neuvillette... I love you. I will still love you even after ten years, regardless of my appearance."
Wriothesley was trying to reassure Neuvillette by saying this, as he felt a bit guilty thinking about Neuvillette being immortal while he gets old.

Neuvillette smiled, it made him very happy.
"I will love you too even after ten years, Wriothesley."
He said, maintaining a comfortable pose on top of Wriothesley's lap.
"So... Before you go back to Meropide, what do you say about having sex one last time?"

Wriothesley smiled back, feeling comfort in Neuvillette's words. He also blushed when Neuvillette suggested that they have sex one last time.
"Hm, yes, I would like that. We'll be separated for way too long anyway, might as well enjoy one last time together~ And, it will help with my stress before going back to Meropide."
Wriothesley was now sounding more excited, as he looked at Neuvillette seductively.

Neuvillette looked at him and got up, sitting on the sofa next to him.
"So let's go..."

Wriothesley followed Neuvillette and sat on the sofa with him, feeling excited. He slowly approached Neuvillette, before kissing him on the lips gently. He couldn't wait to spend the night with him before going back to Meropide.

And that night, they both had fun together, and Wriothesley woke up very exhausted.
Neuvillette was already awake, wearing his outfit while writing documents, his gaze turned to Wriothesley when he saw him wake up.

Wriothesley smiled when he saw Neuvillette in the room, before he slowly got up from the sofa. He was still feeling exhausted from the activities from the night before, but he knew that he had to go back to Meropide. Wriothesley went to Neuvillette to give him a kiss on the cheek, before speaking.
"Good morning, love."
Wriothesley then started to get ready to go back to Meropide, as he was getting really anxious with every second that passed.

Neuvillette maintained his serious expression and spoke.
"Good morning, darling."
He said.

When Wriothesley finished getting dressed, he turned to the door so he could return to Meropide, but before he could, there were noises of screams and people running coming from outside, which was strange, since they were on the Court of Fontaine, in Neuvillette's office...