Episode 11: Pranks for Nothing

Start from the beginning

The collector laughs before ripping away his mustache and opening his coat to reveal he was only SpongeBob standing on Patrick's shoulders.

SpongeBob/Patrick:
April fool!

SpongeBob and Patrick then laugh at their prank. A massive water balloon then comes crashing down on SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward, drenching them all. The three look to see Plankton now standing in the doorway.

Plankton:
April fool indeed.

Mr. Krabs then barges through the door to his office and moves to stand beside his employees.

Mr. Krabs:
Plankton! Just what you be doing here?

Plankton:
Oh I just thought we'd get into the holiday spirit. It is April Fool's day after all.

Mr. Krabs:
What you be talking about?

Plankton:
For all of April Fool's Day, we do a little prank war. We spend the whole day playing pranks on each other, every time your prank goes right you get ten points.

Mr. Krabs:
Ha too easy!

Plankton:
Oh feeling confident? Well how about we make this more interesting? The winner gets the secret formula, the loser has to clean the winner's toilets for a whole month.

Mr. Krabs:
Deal.

Mr. Krabs moves down his claw and shakes hands with Plankton. Plankton then turns around walks towards the door.

Squidward:
Well I hope you know what your doing, Mr. Krabs, because I am not cleaning Plankton's toilets.

Mr. Krabs:
No worries, Mr. Squidward, we got this all under control.

Mr. Krabs then goes and sneaks back into his office for supplies. Later, the Krusty Krew is standing outside the Chum Bucket. Mr. Krabs is holding a rolled up piece of paper in his claw.

Mr. Krabs:
Okay boys, remember you go and sell him the secret formula. However, it will actually be this.

SpongeBob: Will do!

SpongeBob:
Will do!

SpongeBob takes the piece of paper and walks up to the front door of the Chum Bucket. He knocks the door and reveals that Plankton was standing in the doorway.

Plankton:
Yes?

SpongeBob:
Oh we decided we had no chance of winning, so we'll just sell you the formula.

Plankton:
Really? Kinda convenient but okay.

Plankton gives a money bag to SpongeBob and takes the "formula" from him. SpongeBob then goes and meets with the rest of the Krusty Krew.

Mr. Krabs:
He actually fell for that. Now let's see the money.......

The bag turned out to be full of dynamite that blew up in their faces. Plankton then comes out and trips the fake formula in half.