2.

Waiting took so long that Heeseung eventually ended up falling asleep. He had dreamed of Duo that night. He fantasized about being in the arms of those strong, feathery wings. These thoughts caused him to unknowingly smile in his dreams.

This was something Sunoo had to witness when he came into the older's room to return something he had borrowed. His face scrunched up in confusion but he immediately took out his phone to take a picture.

He giggled at the photos he had taken and ran out to show the other members. Well apparently, he had been a bit too loud as Heeseung woke up just moments after, groggily getting up. He raised his eyebrow at the ruckus outside his room before remembering what he was doing before his short nap.

His hands scrambled to find his phone, hoping to see a reply to his message, smiling when he had indeed gotten a DM.

heeheehee

Hello! This is Enhypen's Heeseung :)

duolingo

heyyy ;))

did you see my post?

heeheehee

😳😳 perhaps I did

but...you're not gonna question if I'm the real heeseung?

duolingo
hmm no

I can tell it's you, love 😙

since you're replying to me I can assume you're...interested?~

Heeseung didn't notice it but he was furiously blushing. Who knew this green owl would be such a flirt? Well, two can play at that game. He wasn't known as "Rizzseung" for nothing.

heeheehee

mmmm maybe I am, I know you're definitely into me  👀

and I happen to have a fascination for green birds

duolingo

do you now? 🤭

Just then, he got a notification from...the duolingo app? He had no memory of downloading it at all, which was quite strange. Ignoring that, he pressed on the notification and it led him to the starting screen for the app. There, it showed him multiple different languages to choose from.

Not thinking much of it, he pressed the first language that he saw, which happened to be French. From then, he started with his lessons, actually finding them quite entertaining. There would sometimes be messages when he did good, the ones standing out especially to him were, "Great job darling 💞" or "You're doing amazing, Hee ;)".

He found it a little strange, considering he never actually made an account or put his name. He also doubted that other users got such romantic messages of encouragement. His face heated up at that a little. Was he...special to Duo?

•••

PART 2 🤭 this is so fun to write HELP