1.

Heeseung was peacefully lying on his bed, listening to his "calm songs" Spotify playlist. His eyes were closed and he wasn't really paying attention to anything. He thought, I'm so glad I have a room all to myself, with no distra-

"HEESEUNG HYUNG!! HAVE YOU CHECKED TWITTER?!" Jungwon burst into the room, not even bothering to knock. The older male jumped at the noise and sat up, "Oh God, Jungwon you scared me! What is it?" 

 "Sorry...", Jungwon apologized, fiddling with the phone in his hand ",you just have to see this." The cat-like boy shoved his phone into Heeseung's face. He was met with several tweets from Engene's 'shipping' him with...what? 

 "Jungwon...what the fuck is a Duolingo?" He asked, with confusion etched all over his face. "To be honest, I don't know either...I thought it was a dating rumour or something but then I found this." Jungwon replied, pulling up the official account for the application. 

 Heeseung's eyes widened when he saw the most recent post. It was him, with the most gorgeous creature he'd ever laid his eyes on. Edited onto the selfie he had taken recently, was the green bird dubbed "Duo" plastered all over the picture. "Hyung?" Jungwon raised an eyebrow at the older who's eyes were glued to the photo. 

 "Huh? O-oh uh...yeah this is so weird haha." Heeseung avoided eye contact, awkwardly laughing. The younger boy was quite puzzled but nodded. "I just thought I would let you know about that, sorry for interrupting." He smiled before exiting the older's room. 

 Heeseung just waved at him slightly before reaching for his own phone and opening twitter. His fingers quickly typing out the name of the green owl's account and pressing it. He hesistated, his finger hovering over the message option. What if it thought he was a troll? It was his secret account after all, not even his agency knew it.

 He shook his head, deciding to try anyways. He felt like he HAD to know more about this creature. It took him 10 minutes to come up with a casual greeting. He felt like a middle school girl trying to find out how to talk to her crush.

 Finally deciding on a simple "Hello! This is Enhypen's Heeseung :)", he hit send. He regretted it about 5 seconds later but couldn't do anything about it now. Now all he had to to do was wait for a reply...

•••  

I wrote whatever tf this is instead of doing my homework 😧😧😧 I didn't mean for this to be posted on his birthday either but what a coincidence lmaoo