Math class.

[vance:16]
[finney:15]
________
Vance and finney both were in math, as they both were put together for a seat change, they both didn't talk to each other, mainly because finney was to afraid to talk to Vance, and Vance didn't really care in general.

"Okay class, take out your math notes, and the person next to you, will be your math buddy for the day. So I hope to see all of you working together on this." The teacher said, as she was writing in her own notebook. 'Shit. Shit' finney thought in his head.

Then finney seen from the corner of his eye. Vance sat up a little more straight, and looked at him. "Do you know what to do, I wasn't paying attention" Vance said. "Uhm.. yeah." Finney replied.

[10 minutes later]

"And all we have to do now is just replace the 4 and turn it into a 6." Finney explained. "Whatever." Vance said, doing what finney told him. "Okay..uhm..then you need to put the 10 there." Finney said leaning closer to get a better look at Vance's paper. And Vance's hand stoped moving. He raised a brow and looked at vance. "What?" Finney asked, then finney looked down, to see his hand was on Vance's thigh, his eyes widened and he removed his hand and leaned back. "Sorry- I, I didn't mean to." Finney said quickly. Vance was quiet, but he didn't look mad, he looked a little surprised, but also unreadable.

He looked around for a moment, and with them being at the back of the class. They were unseen by the teacher, Vance then put a hand on finney's thigh, his eyes widened and he looked at Vance, who wasn't looking at him, and watching as the teacher was explaining something's from her desk at the front. The Vance slowly started to rub finney's thigh, "what are you doing..?" Finney whispers to Vance.

Finney gently pushed Vance's hand off, only for Vance to put his hand back. "What are you doing...why are you putting a hand on my thigh.." finney whispered. "I'm just touching something that..I wanted for a little bit." Vance whispers. Still not looking at finney.

Finney's face got a bit hot, but he decided he should ignore it. And work on his own paper, after a few moments, he felt a heat, growing in between his legs, and he slightly pressed his thighs together. But Vance noticed and smiles a little. Vance finally took his hand off finney's thigh, and finney exhaled quietly in relief, but then he felt his chair get pulled quietly, and now more closer Vance. Both of their seats were now touching. Vance finally turned his head, and leaned closer, his lips started to gently place kisses on the crook of finneys neck.

"Stop.." finney's said whispering, but the other half of him didn't want Vance to stop. And be exactly got that, Vance continued to lightly kiss finney's neck. Vance then started to kiss around the crook of his neck, until he felt finney slightly shiver, as he hit one specific spot. Vance took that as a sign, and bit on the spot. Making finney quietly gasp.

"You taste delicious." Vance whispered, and he looked around before putting a hand on the back of finney's head, and pulling him into a possessive kiss. Finney's eyes widened, and Vance's tongue slid into finney's mouth, claiming his lips. After a few moments, finney started to relax in the kiss.

Then, finney saw Vance's hand, travel to his belt and start undoing it. Finney had to pull back for air. And looked at vance surprised. "We can't-" "I don't care if people see us." Vance whispers. He then leaned close again. "I'll show them who you belong to." Vance whispers, making finney shiver. Vance then finally undid his belt. And pulled down his zipper, showing a bulged in his underwear. He then pulled them down, and a large member sprung up. Finney's eyes widened, and he felt his face get more hot as he looked at the stiff manhood.

"Go on fin.." Vance said. Finney swallowed hard and with a slightly trembling hand, he wrapped his fingers around the shaft And started to slowly stroke. Vance softly groaned, and leaned back in his chair more. Finney stroked slowly, making Vance bite his bottom lip, after a few moments, Vance leaned close and whispers "suck." In finney's ear, finney could feel the blush spreading across his face, but he obeyed, scared of what Vance will do if he don't, and also out of excitement. He leaned down, he hesitated for a moment. Before putting the head in his mouth.

Vance leaned his head back, and spread his legs out more, as finney slowly pushed more into his mouth. Finney's eyes filled with tears making his vision blurred. He blinked and the tears rushed down his cheeks, Vance then wiped them with his thumb and put a gentle hand on finney's back.

Finney started to bob his head, and Vance quietly groaned. Finney breathed through his nose and surprisingly kept his gag reflex at a minimum. "That's it..mm.." Vance whispers quietly. Vance gently grabbed a chunk of finney's hair and started to Bob his head faster for him. Finney put both of his hands on Vance's legs for support as he closed his eyes, breathing through his nose quietly.

Vance then started to push his hips up, making his member hit the back of finney's throat. "Oh god..~" Vance moans quietly, he started to thrust his member more violently making finney's eyes flutter open. "Fin-finney..~" Vance quietly moaned, leaning his head back, and finney could feel a warm thick liquid coming down his throat. He focused and started to swallow, before slowly pulling his mouth off Vance's shaft. A few droplets spurted out. And Vance leaned finney's head back down. Finney knew what to do. And started to lick the left over cum.

Vance brushed his fingers through finney's hair gently. As his semi-hard shaft was now licked clean from left over seed.

[....I-....i don't even know, it was shitty-]