Protagonist's average day

I was walking through the seemengly endless forest, the word 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 stuck in my head on a loop. It was the only thing on my mind, which was pretty refreshing.
After roughly two hours of walking and scraping my knees on the way, ive found my way to the cathedral.
The Big doors, open and welcoming me as always showing off the alluring inside.

Ive never been much of a catholic - I am well aware god most definitevly doesn't exist, but the idea of salvation and unconditional love under the small price of faith sounds far nicer than just ceasing to exist. Praying is like venting and the church is my second home. It keeps me sane when the people i'm doomed to live with aren't able to.

I kneeled at the entrance and quickly recited the oath, maybe out of respect or maybe to delude myself further. It was still early so there wasnt much people in. I made my way to the confessional and sat down.

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥...

Walking out of the cathedral, I feel so much better now... This whole thing's become the usual for me, I try to only go on Sundays, but sometimes even existing at that cursed manor can be exhausting.
I took my sweet time walking back, but despite how much i loved being alone, I really felt the need for company now. Maybe a snack, too.

After what felt like forever I'm FINALLY here. I made my way up the stairs to the kitchen, not bothering to greet anyone at all, until someone tripped me. I face planted onto the floor and didnt need to look up to see which yellow raincoat bitchass did it, or the shit-eating grin he was wearing.

My legs really hurt from all that walking, so I just laid there for a while. Knowing Georgie, he probably didn't even bother to look back anyway.

I stood up and made my way to the kitchen, only to see he was there also. Great. Absolutely fucking amazing. I guess God does give his toughest battles to his strongests warriors, or however that went.

'What the hell are you doing?' I said, walking over to the kitchen counter. He's never really doing anything normal, so that question should be understandable.

"Embracing my inner American self." He replied while making an awful looking and stacked with fuck-knows what burger. At least it was homemade?

I was laying on my bed, squeezing a pillow tightly and letting myself get lost in thought. I was waiting for C.C to arrive, he usually does at this time and we hang out together, its the only thing to look forward to in here. For me, at least. He hasnt said anything to me in a while.. maybe I should look for him instead? Would that make me seem desperate? Doesnt matter anyway, I got no shame left.

I stood up and started looking for C.C. Almost immideatly, I started to hear loud music from downstairs. Loud, german music- Rammstein was it? Probably coming from Aya's room then, or one of her friends at least. Guess ill just go check it out.

'I shouldn't have done that...' I thought the very second i saw the wide open door, with my best friend and arch nemesis inside.
Before I got the chance to leave, a pair of brown eyes seemed to have noticed me.
He smiled, I panicked. "Protag! Wanna join?" Asked Georgie. Of course he just had to. C.C's attention was now also on me - he smiled at me and waved. I returned the gesture before walking off and letting myself dwell in intrusive thoughts.

"Forgive me Father.." I mumbled a prayer to myself.

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do."