Chapter 12 - Hank's Hangout is no more

Почніть із самого початку

"I won't lie to you, Jasmine. Yes, I was with all of them but for a while before they were kicked out, I kind of lost interest in being with them because I was hoping to find you. I thought I never would but now I'm so very happy that I did.

When I first saw you in that laundry room, I felt so confused at first. I felt like someone had just hit me in the head and I wasn't sure what to do. It was like there was a magnet in my chest, pulling me to you but you were hurt and I didn't know how to handle it. I'm sorry about that but I wasn't prepared for it." Snoop said.

Jasmine knew he was telling her the truth, how she didn't know but something was telling her that she could believe him and she wanted him to hold her before he had to go. She was afraid he wouldn't come back and she would be alone again. "Snoop?"

"Yes?" Snoop over at her.

"Will you hold me, please?" Jasmine asked softly.

Without saying anything at first, Snoop wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap, holding her close. "Anytime, baby. Gladly." he whispered.

"I'm sorry we can't be together yet but Doc told me I need to give myself time to heal inside. I just hope that I don't disappoint you. I've never made love with anyone before. I used to just lay there and pray for it to be over soon." Jasmine said as tears filled her eyes.

She wanted so much to be a good woman for Snoop. A good wife. She just prayed that he would not change his mind once they had been together if it wasn't what he had been hoping for.

"We'll take it slow and only when you are ready. I'm not going to push or rush you. Just please know that I am not them. I will never hurt you. Can I ask you if you are on birth control?" Snoop asked.

"Yes. That was one thing that Hank provided was the shot. He kept a calendar to make sure that none of us missed it." Jasmine said.

They sat and just cuddled until someone knocked on the door and said "Time to go."

Snoop and Jasmine looked at each other and they could both tell that she didn't want him to go and he didn't want to leave her. Snoop kissed her, pouring all that he was feeling for her into the kiss and felt it returned.

When the need for air became overpowering, Snoop leaned his head against hers, took a deep breath and asked "Jasmine, when I get back, can I please come stay with you tonight? We don't have to do anything but I just want to cuddle with you. I've never wanted to cuddle with anyone else but I do with you."

Jasmine felt her cheeks get hot but she nodded. "Is it safe for me to leave my door unlocked if I fall asleep?" she asked.

"Yeah. I've already announced that you are mine. No one will bother you." Snoop said.

"Then yes. What time do you think you guys will be back?" Jasmine asked.

"I don't think we'll be gone more than a couple of hours. We're just going to do reconnaissance. To see what the layout of the place is, what the women and employees look like." Snoop said.

"Just promise me you will be careful. With the exception of Bubba, those guys are all assholes." Jasmine said.

"I promise. Walk out with me?" Snoop asked as he stood up and let her slide down and had to bite back the moan of feeling her body against his.

Jasmine felt a strange warmth low in her belly and instinctively knew that it was her own desire to be with Snoop as her body slid down his. She couldn't speak so she just nodded and slipped her hand into his. They left her room and walked down the hall hand in hand.