Chapter 7 - More about Hank's Hangout

Почніть із самого початку

"Come on. Let's go make our plates." Snoop told her and led her over to the buffet table. They made their plates and on the way to their table, Prez waved them over to the executive table.

Snoop introduced Jasmine to everyone and they all welcomed her. "Prez, when we are done eating, can Jasmine and I have a private meeting with you and the executive staff and team leaders before we go to church? What we have to tell you will directly affect the mission on Hank's." Snoop said and saw Prez's eyes get big.

A silent message passed between Prez and Snoop and Snoop just nodded to confirm what he knew Prez was silently asking and saw a look of pity flash over Prez's face.

"Sure. Enjoy your lunch but don't dilly dally. We've got lots of planning to do." Prez said and Snoop nodded then led Jasmine over to a table that was only couples and introduced them to her as Scar and Cinder, Wheels and April.

"Very nice to meet you, Jasmine. Welcome to the Rescuers MC sister's club. If there is anything you need, don't be afraid to ask. You can come with us while the men go to church after lunch and we can all get to know each other better. We're going to be sisters after all." Cinder told her.

"Actually Cinder, we have to go to a private meeting right after lunch but I'd appreciate it if you can keep her company afterwards." Snoop let them know and then shot everyone looks that asked if they could wait with questions. He knew that Jasmine was already nervous enough.

Thankfully everyone seemed to understand and just made small talk while they ate. "This is really good. Who does the cooking here?" Jasmine asked.

"One of our prospects. A younger brother named Andy. I'll take you to meet him later." Snoop said.

Men started standing up to leave but Prez called out, "The executive staff and team leaders will be having a meeting right after lunch and Doc is going to teach you guys some basic triage while we have our meeting and then we're going to have church so hang out."

Jasmine was thankful that she had not put more on her plate because she was almost done when Prez made that announcement and her stomach suddenly seemed to be full of knots.

"I'm full. That was very good." she said, trying to hide her nervousness but her hand was shaking when she pushed her plate away.

"Would you like some coffee or something more to drink?" Snoop asked.

"No, thank you." Jasmine replied and then just sat quietly while Snoop finished his meal. She tried to be discreet about checking out the other people around her and was amazed at how many beautiful women and huge handsome men there were in the club. They seemed to range over a variety of ages and nationalities.

To Jasmine, it seemed that Snoop had gobbled his food because it seemed that all too soon he pushed his plate away and wiped his mouth. "Come on. They are waiting on us. See you in church guys." Snoop said and helped Jasmine with her chair.

Jasmine was grateful for his hand because her knees felt like rubber bands when she stood up and followed him as several other men stood up and walked with them to the meeting room.

As soon as they were all settled in place, Prez introduced all of the men to Jasmine and then asked Snoop "So what is going on Snoop?"

"Prez, I just found out that for the past year and a half, Jasmine has been forced to work for Hank at Hank's Hangout. She managed to escape less than a week ago and has been running and hiding from them ever since.

Those two bastards that took her to Charlie's offered her a ride and then they tricked her. She needs to tell you her story first and then has agreed to answer your questions to help us close that place down." Snoop told them and saw all of their eyebrows rise to their hairlines.