Chapter 8 - Godric

This chapter will not show any flashbacks only the present.
----
You feel like it be ages since they find Godric. And guess what? You aren't happy at all.

The moment Godric comes through the bedroom doors and saw you look at him with upset look, it was not pretty because part of you do want hug him, but the other part of doesn't because of Y/C/N told you his plan. When you figure follower of the sun had him. You were not stupid at all. You walk toward Godric and slap him in the face without hesitation.

"How dare you, I know your plans Y/C/N told me how could you do this to me after all we been through." Godric,give you a blink stare after you finished speaking

"I sorry love,but this ain't the time to get into with you." Godric replies, walk over to you as he lifts your chin up."I do love you matter what, but -" You stop him from speaking.

"Don't you even dare say it."You pull away from Godric as he slowly takes his hand on your arms to pull you close to him.

"I will always love you matter what. But I have lived over 2000 years, and I feel more like a human than a vampire and saw a lot going on it time for me to go." Godric explained everything, but you didn't care at all. You were mad at him for a lot of reasons.

"Why are you leaving me? Am I not good for you anymore in this world." Tear was running down your face knowing Godric not just leaving this earth but also you.

"My love,I will see you again one day and don't try to do something stupid before I gone. You need to least live for a while to take care of Y/C/N, Nora,and Eric. They will need you." Godric responds, trying to calm you down.

The word he says isn't helping you don't want to live in a world without Godric. "No, I can't live without you I sorry but I refuse to live while you are gone and don't try to pull that I'm your maker bs on me. Eric is fine he has always taken care of himself, Nora, no one have not see her, and who knows where that girl is in trouble or not. And for Y/C/N, she doesn't need me anymore. I can't just stay here while you are gone." You hate how Godric is putting you through something that you disproved of.

"When I gone, don't try to do anything. I want you to least live for a while. Try to forgive yourself before you make the decision that I am making right now."Godric, pull you into a hug as he starts to kiss you for the last time.

"Before you go make love with me because I will need to remember this since it will be the last time I will ever feel you inside of me." You ask for your request from him knowing this is your last chance to make love with him before he gone forever.

Godric placed his hand on your cheek, pulling you close to him. As he kisses you deeply. You know this be the last time for you and Godric maked love.

Godric rip off your clothes, that had you bare naked showing off your tits and pussy. Godric is going to miss all of you when he is gone forever.

The moment Godric took off your clothes, he looked up and down and said, "I'm going to miss this." As he kisses your neck, making you moan.

After you and Godric finish having sex. He looks at you with a sad face on him "I sorry that I am leaving you, my love, but soon I be gone and hopefully you will understand why I did what I did."

You watch Godric get up from the bed, and he put on some new clothes on for tonight. "I love you,Godric matter what."

Godric turned around at you with a focus smile "I love you too." You watch him leave the room as you decide to pack a few things. You don't really want to be here while everyone is having a great moment for Godric returns. Lucky for you, you have someone take your stuff at a safe house.

You walk out of your room fully dressed up watching everyone talk to Godric. Poor Eric doesn't know what is going on with Godric.

As you walk over to Godric and say "Hey I think about leaving soon, I can't stay here with all this noise." Godric nod

Before you go, there was a huge female fighting over someone. That Godric let happen for good min until this red head crazy chick was about to attack her. That was when Godric stopped her by using his hand on her throat and pulling her back and saying, "Retract your fangs now. [As she did] I neither know nor care who you are but in this area and certainly in this nest I am the authority do you understand."

"Yes, sheriff." Red head replies with fear tone. As Godric removed his hand off her throat.

"This human has proven herself to be courageous and loyal friend to our kinda, and yet you treat her like a child does a dragonfly pulling off wings for sports no wonder they hate us." Godric says as he stands up for Sookie.

"She provoked me." Red head replies trying to defend her actions why she went after Sookie.

"And you provoked me [As he lean towards her to show he doesn't care a flying fuck who start the fight] You disrupted the peace in my own home. I could snap you like a twig, and I haven't. Know why is that?" Godric asks her questions why he does not snap her like a twig.

"It's your choice." Red head replies

"Indeed it is, you're an old vampire. I can tell you're had hundreds of years to better yourself ,yet you haven't. You're still savage and I fear for all of us humans and vampires if this behavior persists. [Godric, look at Bill] You seem to know her."

"Yes, sheriff." Bill replies

"Escort her from this nest." Godric demanded Bill to remove her from this home.

"Go ahead I'm fine." Sookie say to Bill

"I wish you out of my area before down."Godric say tell the red head to leave.

As they leave the house Godric walk over to you as you say "I should go before more drama happens."

"That fine my love be safe." Godric replies give you a kiss on the cheek.

It crazy how thing changed when you barley have small time left with Godric but can't stay here with all the noise.

The moment you left for few min and huge boom happens.

-----

Sorry for a long wait I know this chapter are short and I know Godric death going happens but doesn't worry we got Flashbacks to show you life with Godric. There be more of you child and so I bring it Nora and her bond with you.

Also here a other clip of the fight scene