Chapter 5 - Child

It has been a few months since you took Y/C/N in as your own.

You told her what you are, and she is not afraid of you at all or Godric and Eric.

Godric has been very sweet on her and helped find food for her and cook for her, too. Eric has been the best brother for her as he protects her.

Little one is only 8 years old, and she loves us like we her family. Their have be time she wake up screaming from the nightmare she has.

"Mommy." Y/C/N crying out from her dreams she had.

You woke up from her scream and race toward her. "My child, what wrong?"

"I have a nightmare about my real daddy and mommy dying in front of me." Y/C/N said crying in your arm

"Shh, it okay, my child." You replied, still hold her.

You don't pay attention at first, but Godric was watching you a smile on his face. "Is she alright, my love?"You look up at him and nod as a no.

Godric comes towards you and Y/C/N as he sits down on the bed and gives her a hug. "It okay, little one. I know it must be hard for you to lose your family. Just remember they watch over you and want you to enjoy your life."

"Thank you for being so kind towards me and becoming my family." Y/C/N pull away from Godric and fell back to sleep.

You and Godric leave her to sleep as you free the need to cry out about the whole thing. Godric lay his head on your cheek and say, "Now what wrong, my love?"

"She going have a difficult life with her parents' death and us being vampire parents for her. Hear her wake up from that nightmare upset me." You replied in Godric arms

"I know, but we agree about this." Godric say pull away from you

"I know hopefully one day she gets older and decides to be a vampire. I been the one person to turn her. " You replied, giving Godric a nod of agreement

"Come, my love, I know it still daylight, and we need to get back to sleep." Godric grab your hands  and take you back into the underground and fall back to sleep.

A few days later

Godric decided that we should move to a better home with a person who will  given us her or his blood to us.

"Godric!This be a terrible idea." You disapprove of this madness while Eric on Godric side.

"My love, think about it he or she will take us in and take care of Y/C/N while we sleep and we can glamour them and feed on them without going hunting all the time." Godric trying to reasoning you even though it a bad idea.

"Fine Godric, I'm pretty much have no choice anyway since you are my maker and pretty much can command me to agree about it." You sigh about it

"Don't go there with me Y/N I might be your maker, but I have never commanded  you to do what I say. I have always given you a choice of your free will because I love you." Godric got so angry what you say and feel upset about it too. This feels like the first time you and Godric got into a huge fight over something stupid.

Godric left with no kiss or say anything he want be alone and you feel shame of your word. "It okay mother, Godric be back soon, let him cool down." Eric made a comment.

"Thank Eric, I know you agree with him, but I think it's a terrible idea." You feel emotional about the whole thing.

"I understand how you feel, but think about it, Y/C/N need someone to watch her over the daytime and the plus side we don't have to keep look for someone to eat all the time." Eric say pulling you in a hug.

"I feel bad, can you do me a favor and watch Y/C/N  while I look for Godric." You ask Eric as he nod for a yes.

You use your fast speed and find Godric near a lake and can hear him crying by.

You slowly walk over towards him and place your hand on his shoulder "Godric!"

Godric turns his head at you with sad eyes with blood coming down his face. "I sorry for what -" Before you continue your conversation, he pulls you in a long make-up session kiss.

You wrap your arms around his neck as his hands on your hips. You feel the need to bite his neck for pleasure as he's did the same.

Godric soon stops biting your neck and says, "It okay, my love I understand why you are upset about my idea. I shouldn't got mad at you."

You pretty much ignored what he was saying since he got you turned on. You told him "Shh" As you pull him into a kiss, you slowly fall on the ground with him on top of you. Godric figured out what you  wanted, and that been sex.

He slipped his hands underneath your dress and rub your clit making you moan for his cock "You been a bad vampire today how much you want my cock inside this  juicy pussy of your?"He asks as he slowly took off his pants show his long cock. 

"I want it so bad you got me, so turn on please give it to me." You replied moan for him as he place his cock inside you and pound that pussy of your as you moan his name "Godric oh Godric.  How much I love you"

Godric smirked at you "I love you too."

After all that fucking you and Godric have did you cuddle up to him and say "Start soon we need to go find a new home and with a human involved."

"So you agree of my decision." Godric replies with smiles on his face.

"After that good fucking yes. I realize that you are my husband not just my maker and I need to stand by you even though I don't like the whole idea but I got to think about our child." You say watch Godric get up from your cuddle.

"You know, you more than me being your maker and I always want give you free will. I am just glad you finally understand about Y/C/N safety." Godric says watch you smile.

"There one rule about this when we do get  personal human and if you feel the need to fuck them, make sure I'm in involved." You replied giving Godric a bit of surprise of that.

"Well deal then but true is the only person I want to fuck is you only no one else. I'm pretty much let Eric deal with that part." Godric answer

"Okay then." You smile the way Godric just say about only want you.

Godric looked at the sky and noticed the sun about to come out soon. "My love we sure head back."

You and Godric fast speed back home and find Eric outside wait for you to return. "It about damn time Y/C/N be ask about you."

"Is she okay?" You ask Eric

"Yeah she just worried." Eric replied.

You head inside and find her in bed wait up for you "My child what wrong?"You ask her.

"Is everything alright with you and daddy?"Y/C/N asked you smile at her and you replied back.

"Yes my child we fine." Giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Godric walks over towards her and gives her a kiss on the forehead too. "You should get some sleep we got a big day tomorrow."

------
Just a reminder: I have a learn disability and this is how I write so please be nice.