Sara: ayiiiaaa pudhu dress... jolly... aththa inaiku appa, thatha apram Kadhir thatha apram Savi paati, apram Lachu paati yum pudhu dress tharuvanga.. enaku inaiku ivlo pudhu dress.. adhula na Aadhukum thara...

Seetha: (smiled..) unaku matum ila da.. avalukum sethu tha pudhu dress iruku.. rendu perukume inaiku naraya pudhu dress tha.. (hearing her both squealed and hugged each other..)

Keerthi: sari sari.. paasatha polinjathu pothum.. first vanthu kuli va.. paru iva evlo azhaga ready aagi vanthuruka.. nee paru ipatha bedla irunthey elunthuruka.. inum brush kuda panla..

Aadhya: Aadhavaa.. va poi sarava kulika veikalam..

Keerthi: eii..periya manushi adhellam na pathukura.. nee po first breakfast saptu ready aagu nama koviluku poganum..

Sandhya: aama nga.. maranthey poita neegalum poi ready aagunga namalum poitu varlam.. nanum saree mathanum anni adhukula sarava ready pannidunga.. (she said casually made the trio widened their eyes while Aadhavan stood there silently..) indhanga aththa Aadhuva pudinga nanga vanthurom.. (she pulled Aadhya from him and gave to seetha while Keerthi silently got Sara from him..) yenga vanga polam.. (she dragged him from there while both Seetha and Keerthi looked each other..)

Ranjith: enna aththa iva paatuku ethume theriyama avana koviluku kupdra.. avanum amaithiya pinadiye poran..

Keerthi: inime ellam apdi tha.. nee poi Sarava ready pannu po.. (she pushed him to the washroom.. here Sandhya took Aadhavan to their room..)

(She went to cupboard and searched dress for him while he stood there silently looking at her.. after few minutes, she took a white shirt and a grey pant and give it to him expecting a denial from him.. but he silently got that and went to the closet made her frown.. but she kept her thoughts aside and took a saree for her and went to wash room..)

(After few minutes, Keerthi made Sara ready and sent her to Aadhya as she was waiting for her in the hall..)

Keerthi: Sara.. Ramya perimavum Vivek perippavum urla irunthu vanthurukangala avanga roomla irupanga.. nee avangaluku Aadhuva introduce panni vei po.. amma ready aaitu vara.. (she nodded and ran from there and came to Aadhya.. seeing her Aadhya who was in her thatha's lap squealed and ran to her..)

Aadhya: aiiii.. same to same.. thatha inga parunga.. (Arunachalam smiled and took both in his arms and kissed Sara's cheek..)

Arunachalam: happy birthday Sara kutty..

Sara: thatha.. enakum Aadhukum same dress inga parunga.. aththa kuduthanga..

Arunachalam: paru da.. supera irukey rendu pethukum.. sari ipa nama sapdalama.. paatiya eduthutu vara sollata..

Sara: hmhmm.. amma Aadhuva Ramya perimaku introduce panni veika sonnaga.. Aadhu va nama polam.. (she took her hands and both jumped from him.. he smile and went behind them.. there Ramya drying her hair while Vivek was in the washroom.. Sara ran and shouted at her..)

Sara: perimma.... (Ramya turned with a grin and Sara ran to her while Aadhya looked her with a frown and walked inside..)

Ramya: Sara kuttyy... happy birthday.. (Ramya knelt down and hugged her while Aadhya stood near the cot and looked the duo.. the moment Ramya saw Aadhya her eyes welled up.. she controlled her tears and actioned her to come to her while Aadhya smiled and went near her..)

Sara: perimma.. itha namma Aadhu.. Aadhu ithu Ramya perimma urla irunthu vanthurukanga.. (Aadhya gave a shy smile and waved a 'hi' to her for which Ramya pulled her for bone crushing hug.. seeing her tears both Sara and Aadhu's fell they looked her without blinking their eyes while Arunachalam entered inside the room..)