Chapter 10

there is one dialogue which i have taken from hindi serial if you find out then do comment which dialogue is that and i will select any two peoples wattpad id and give them a shout out in my next chapter.

____________________________________________

Ekansh pov

I was driving to her house, the anticipation building with every mile, the entire world around me fading into insignificance. All the family members had set out in their own cars, accompanied by a convoy of security vehicles - two in front and two in the rear, ensuring our safety.

As I approached the entrance to her house, my heart was skipping a beat. In the garden, I found Ishita, dressed in a simple lilac dress, her hair styled in a low, messy bun. She looked simultaneously cute and alluring, a vision of natural beauty. It was as if she had brought a piece of the garden's enchantment with her for the evening.

My attention momentarily shifted when I spotted a little boy standing beside her, plucking some flowers and giving them to Ishita with a cheeky smile on his innocent face

My immediate thought was, "That bimbo has the audacity to give flowers to my girl."

I couldn't help but feel possessive as I made my way towards them.

Ishita POV

I ventured into the garden for a brief respite. With the imminent arrival of every member of Ruhani Aunty's family, I needed a moment of solitude. However, my thoughts seemed drawn to one person-Hukum Sa. I couldn't understand why his presence in my mind had suddenly become so prominent.

Just as I was lost in contemplation, my phone began to ring, displaying an unfamiliar number. For a moment, I thought it might be a call from one of my patients. Without hesitation, I swiftly picked up the call.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Ishita: HELLO! Dr. Ishita speaking. May I know whom I am speaking to?

Caller: Hello, "Babygirl," the voice oozed with a husky and unsettling intensity.

upon recognizing the voice, I was immediately engulfed by a whirlwind of emotions. My heart pounded like a relentless drumbeat. Fear and anticipation mingled, sending shivers down my spine. With a trembling hand, I quickly ended the call, but the idea of his return had me drenched in a cold sweat, nerves on edge.

Duggi tugged at my kurti with his tiny hands, and I looked down at him, mustering a smile while I wiped the beads of sweat from my face. I needed to divert my mind from the dreadful encounter I had just experienced.

Ishii buii, something is miching (missing)," Duggi said, his face adorned with a pout.

"What's missing, my love? Is your buii not looking pretty?" I replied, feigning a sad expression.