𝐊𝐗𝐀𝐑𝐈

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐈'𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞?

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐥𝐝

When Kxari was still in her mother's womb, her mother was ill. The virus wasn't serious to other na'vi but since Ä'uu was pregnant with her daughter, there was a high risk her baby would die. Ronal decided that she would mix up a paste and liquid to help the birth of her baby to come sooner, when the day came Maufaey was quick to pick his pregnant mate up and run to Ronal, by the time they got to her Ä'uu was screaming in pain. Ronal and other healers guided the mated pair to the sea, and after long painful hours, the baby was born with ease. Despite being a premature baby she still swam, and quickly adapted to the sea. Ä'uu was exhausted but was still delighted that her baby was born healthy, Ronal grabbed the small baby in her hands and brought her to Maufaey, he was by his mate's side; delighted that his firstborn was here. Both Maufaey and Ä'uu stared at the small baby, her big blue eyes wandered around curiously at the new world she was brought into.

﹉﹉﹉

It wasn't long until her sister was born. Kxari doesn't remember the time she met her sister or her birth. She was far too young to remember her. She was three at the time but her memory started when she was five. Kxari remembered how jealous she would get of her little sister, Kutaan, their attention stayed on her. She would throw tantrums when her parents would praise her for worthless things. When she would throw small fits her father would come and drag her out of the mauri, instead of punishing her he would sit her down on the sandy beach and start making animals and such out of the sand. But, Kxari thought that if she just ignored him he would go away, he didn't deserve her attention, but her father still stayed, building small creatures out of sand until Kxari's tantrum burned down. Despite having small moments like that Kxari noticed that they wouldn't change, it was all about her sister.