7|°• First Kiss Under The Moonlight •°

You had been getting along with So-Mun, the way he talks, the way he makes you feel inside, everytime you see him smile you can't help but feel warm inside.

"Hey Y/n." You heard, turning your head towards the voice and realized that it was So-Mun.

"Hey Mun." You replied, "What is it?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go stargazing at the park tonight?" He suggested.

"why not? It's not like I have anything to do today, as long as there isn't an evil spirit I don't see why not."

"Great!" He said cheerfully and smiled. The way he smiled just made you light up inside, you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"So when are you gonna tell him?" You got startled but calmed down when you realized it was Ha-Na.

"Tell him what?" You asked.

"I'm not dumb, Y/n."

"Never said you were, Ha-Na."

"I can tell you like him."

"First of all I dont– secondly, how and when did you get into my room?"

"I walked in just before Mun, I guess you were too busy looking at him to realize I was there."

You sigh in defeat, "Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah."

"Do the others know? About... You know."

"No, they are way to oblivious to notice."

"So it's not that obvious."

"It's only a matter of time until they notice, Y/n. Luckily, you have your chance to confess tonight."

"Knowing me I'm probably going to stutter and embarrass myself before I even get the chance to confess."

"Fair enough, but you better tell him, or else I will."

"Gosh, Ha-na. Can you be patient? It's not like it's your crush." She rolled her eyes at you.

"All I know is that you will confess tonight." She said in a commanding and threathening tone, then she left your room.

"Yeah I'm definitely not going to confess tonight, I don't care if Ha-Na does it either, if he doesn't like me back I'm moving to the Philippines to never be seen again." You mumbled to yourself, it was a habit you had picked up after you became a counter.

As the hours passed by you hoped there was going to be an evil spirit so you avoid the da- the stargazing with So-Mun, mostly because you didn't want to confess. But turns out the world hates you because there was no evil spirit.

You checked the time, 18:56, "I should probably get ready now, why did I even say yes to this?" As you got ready you questioned yourself as to why you ever agreed in the first place.

You wore a pair of jeans with a black hoodie.
(Like This!!!)

You walked out your room to find So-Mun waiting for you, you smiled as he smiled back

At the park

"Wow... This is beautiful, thank you for bringing me here, Mun." You looked at him with a loving gaze.

- So-Mun's POV -

'And you're even more beautiful' he thought to himself, staring into your eyes as you stared at him, both of you stopped in your tracks, just admiring the sight of each other's eyes, the date that was supposed to be stargazing turned into a staring contest.

- Your POV -

You looked into his eyes without even realizing that you both had stopped. And after a few minutes of just pure staring you stepped out of the trance and so did he.

"Well uh- that was awkward..."

"Yup..." The tension between you both was awkward, no, that is an understatement.

"While we're one this topic, Y/n, I have something to tell you..." He said, looking down.

"Yeah?"

"I sort of..." He stuttered, "...Like you..." He turned his head to you. And you just, pause. Are you hallucinating? Is this even real?

"What?"

"Look it's alright if you don't like me back-"

"I- uh, like you too." You both stay quiet for a minute.

"So I guess we're..."

"Dating? I guess so."

"So I guess we're..."

"Dating? I guess so."

"This whole time I thought you didn't like me back." You slightly giggle.

"Well, you were wrong."

"I can see that." You turn your bodies to face each other as you slowly lean in, pulling each other into a passionate kiss, So-Mun puts his hands on your waist.

And after a few minutes, you guys pull away and laugh at each other, this whole time you had thought that he didn't like you back, but you were proven wrong today, the moonlight shined over you both.
--------------------------------
{• Word Count: 764 •}