1| °• Shy but Baddass •°

You were fighting an evil spirit, alone. Your counter spirit spoke, "Y/n, I need you to join the other counters."

Shivering at the thought of meeting new people, you said, "No. Now leave me alone, I'm fighting a spirit."

Even after the fight was over, your counter spirit wouldn't stop pestering you to join the others. It got so bad you couldn't even sleep, irritated you said, "Fine! Just let me sleep. God..." You had to say yes, otherwise doing basic things would be hard with your counter spirit pestering you.

The next day had arrived.

You woke up, still tired from last night, you barely got any sleep because of Do-Kae, your counter spirit.

"Ready to meet the others?"

"Do-Kae. I just woke up, can you be patient?"

"Stop complaining, you agreed. So go get ready!"

"Ugh..." You yawned, tired, and Do-Kae definitely wasn't helping. At all.

You got up from your bed and walked towards the bathroom to get ready. After you had finished you didn't bother to eat breakfast, the other counters were in a noodle shop after all. You hopped in the car and drove towards Jungjin.

Arriving at the noodle shop...

The bell's of the door rang, as you slightly opened it.

"Oh! You must be Y/n! Welcome!" As soon as the door opened, Ms.Chu knew it was you, the counter spirits had told them about your arrival.

"Ah, Hello!" You said in a soft, sweet voice. There were four other people in the shop, which you didn't know their names.

Ms.Chu gave you a bowl of noodles, the shop was closed since you were coming. You had slurped up the the noodles, hungry as you haven't eaten.

"Thank you, Ms.Chu."

"Aish, it's no problem really." Replied Ms.Chu, both of you letting out a soft smile.

"We haven't introduced each other yet." The man said, "I am the great, GA MO-TAK-" his booming voice almost broke your eardrums. Ms.Chu slapped the back of his head, making him grunt in pain.

"Do Ha-na."

"So-Mun."

'Na Jeokbong."

And by that it was already your turn, "You all probably know by now, I'm Y/n." After you all had finished introducing yourself, you had casual small talk with them

After a few days with them.

It was night, the shop was closed after a busy day.

You spotted a spirit. "I've stepped on on." Your face turned flat, a deeper voice laced in your tone. Everyone seemed surprised by the sudden change, but went in the car anyways.

The place you had spotted the spirit.

Once you had arrived, you hopped out of the car instantly, and saw the evil spirit.

You landed a few solid kicks and punches at the evil spirit, "So?! Are you just gonna stand there and watch?!" You yelled at them, they had thought you were too nice to fight. Lets just say, they were very wrong...

You had managed to summon the spirit in the matter of minutes. Their faces still in obvious shock.

Back at the noodle shop.

You hopped out of the car, you were back to your normal self, any they were relived to say the least.

They now know not to mess with you on missions. Ever.
-

--------------------------------
{• Word count: 547 •}