chapter 10 ( part 2)

Start from the beginning

she was just staring at him and his veiny hands in steering wheel...

taehyung: am I too much handsome to handle?

she fastly shooked her head as yes.

taehyung: but it's not my fault Mrs Kim taehyung.

while speaking they reached the the company..

y/n pov: it was so big and these roads, I never seen once, really these are so so big..

she was exploring each and everything with her big doe eyes. while taehyung just staring at her how she was exploring each and every things....

taehyung pov: I shouldn't keep her always home 24/7 , she need to enjoy her life, almost 10 years I kept her home, nothing me and her but what if something bad happens although I won't trust anyone.

taehyung: shall we go my Wifey?

she shooked her head as yes.

they entered a company all staffs are looking at them suprised and some staffs started to gossip around.

staff 1: who is she?
staff 2': who knows?
staff 3: may be his wife?
staff 1: he was married?
staff 2: no way who can marry this cold man and anger issue person?

meanwhile y/n was seeing a new new things and getting excited, new persons, new lifestyle etc..,

taehyung: enough, do your works and she is my wife, Mrs Kim taehyung ok

STAFF 2 : I FEEL PITTY FOR HER. POOR GIRL TRAPPED IN BIG DIG.

taehyung: let's go.

they went to cabin and welcomed by a secretary. he straightly went to the couch and y/n went to CEO seat and seated , taehyung cold face mode on.

 he straightly went to the couch and y/n went to CEO seat and seated , taehyung cold face mode on

(secretary - SARA)
sara: sir here the meeting papers..
(she handed some important papers)
taehyung: it's just a small project can't you people take care?
sara : no sir, client want to discuss this only with you.
taehyung: are they arrived?
sara: yes sir
taehyung: let's go.