Haruno Inora

Name : Haruno Inora

Name : Haruno Inora

Age : 12-17

Father : Haruno Kizashi

Mother : Haruno Mebuki

Sister : Haruno Sakura (Young twin sister)

Hair : Pink

Eye : Green

Height : 149 cm (Part 1) & 166.5 cm (Part 2)

Outfit :

(Outfit 1)

(Outfit 1)

(Outfit 2)

(Outfit 2)

Like : Sweets, mochi, training, dango, peace and reading

Dislike : Her annoying twin sister Sakura, Kiba, perverts and war

Personality : Kind, caring, calm and quiet person. She love her parents so much but hate her annoying twin sister who obsessed on Sasuke. She disgusted at Sakura who care more about boy than being a ninja. She despise her annoying attitude. She also despise Kiba for being an arrogant and have a crush on her best friend who also her soulmate friend, Naruko. She always protective of Naruko and Hinata. For her, Hinata and Naruko were innocent girl. She had support Naruko with Sasuke as she learn of Naruko's feeling toward Sasuke. Inora had a crush on Itachi. Inora, Hinata and Naruko were best friend since they're kids. Naruko had training together with Inora as Hinata was strictly by her jackass father, Hiashi. Inora and Naruko were going to the forest for training when they supported Itachi training Sasuke. There they were beginning friend with Sasuke and Itachi. And that was a start for Inora to have a feeling toward Itachi.

Friend : Naruko, Hinata, Shirayuki, Ino, Shikamaru and Choji

Team : Uzumaki Naruko Haruno Inora, Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke

Sensei : Hatake Kakashi

Love interest : Uchiha Itachi